Sign in to follow this  
nine tailed fox

what actually happens when you visualize ?

every spiritual tradition or practice uses visualization in one way or another

what actually happens when you visualize something ?

how can visualization affect energy, its just memory ?

if you think about it, visualization is just recalling images , which is stored in memory

i got an insight about it too

you can not visualize anything which you have not seen, or heard

you can connect and mix and match different images, but you can never visualize anything new

you always have to use your memory

Memory is an imagined event, imagination is not a memorized event, it is an act of focusing down a feeling, which leads to the expansion of itself into its furthest most extensions of visual feelings and sensations and sight, touch, sound, smell, etc. These things find its source in the center of your being, which is the heart and not your mind.

Visualization, like any other sense, is a way of translating vibration that is more subtle and general in nature and thus less space inclusive and more time intensive. Visualization is capable of picking up on very subtle vibrations. And even more so the emotions. So they go hand in hand, if not from the heart to the hand, which is hard to accept for most, because we tend to value our hands for more then our hearts, which is pretty sad to me, as it induces a feeling of resentment and resistance towards the natural all abounding and all inclusive and all lervasive wellbeing that is the birthright of every single individual on this planet and all the planets beyond.

So anyway, You may say that what you feel is not physical. However, focused on long enough, it will extend and expand into its physical equivalent. Imagination and visualization are secondary to feeling and the subtle energy in motions we sense in our hearts e-motions.

If you focus primarily on what you perceive to be, you simply perpetuate what you perceive to be, by ignoring that even your ability to perceive these things, imagined or not, is dependent upon your heart. And without your heart, you would not be capable of doing any of these things, like imagination, perceiving, touching, smelling, tasting, hearing. So it is really odd and funny from this point of view to sense how it would translate into its physical equivalent when someone places the mind at the center of his being. Then one would not be suprised if the mind, given the job to be the source of all that exists, would extend and expand into more of itself and start creating Gods above who think and perceive and control, while the mind tries to feel through time and beyond space, and fails so horribly that the person would walk crooked with a big and heavy swollen head, all day long. :lol:

Edited by Everything

Working out I can drop my heart rate by 3 or 4 beats by visualizing I'm lying in a hammock watching the moon rise. If I look at the heart monitor it usually goes up a notch, as if just looking at it 'worries' me.

I'll do the 'secret smile' technique where you visualize being relaxed, a confident moment, feeling humor, love, and sexual rush and send them through the MCO. I think it activates some positive hormonal responses.

Look what happens to your body when watching an intense movie. You get physical responses. I've heard it said there's a part of your brain that can't tell the difference between what you imagine and what you see, ie takes everything literally. Which goes to hypnosis territory. Perhaps we go from one state of trance to another, in deeper states our control over so called autonomous body functions is amazing.

Chi is the energy that powers intention Yi

Chi follows the course of less resistance

If you intend for your arm to move, it will move. If you intend for an arm you don't have to move, you will feel it move anyway. Yi is what you use to direct chi, that's why you visualize things. With enough power you can make anything happen, but if you don't, the next best thing will happen.

Sign in to follow this