Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Energy = liquid force

Now that I am enlightened, ;) I wish to elucidate the way things are:

Everything you see is us. We are all this liquid-like blue energon matrix of reality. The force of electrons is what keeps things from touching. There are no spirits among us, as we are all spirit animals! What this means is that we each make our own masks! Because we make these masks, we create paradise in our minds by creating hells. Before we do this, we love ourselves blissfully. After this we can contemplate our geniuses at later times.

Bottom line is - stop seeing everything as "real" stuff, instead see all life as energy matrices. Everything is made from energy and force, don't think that its made from wood, plastic, metal, or fabric - it's all made of energy - see it as light, see it as energy - see it as a sea of bliss. You are surrounded by power. You live in power. You are made of power. You are this energy. Everything is made up of the same glue. Blue glue! Energy glue. Know that all the stuff you touch is simply energy in all its forms. Space is filled with light energy. Force/bliss/light/stuff = matter.

Don't forget this as you lie down on your energy couch or energy bed...it's all made up of ghost particles. It flows like liquid, so slow that you can't see it. You think you are a body, but you are not! You are a mere energy toy of the matrix. Remember to see the energy in everything. Spinning, zipping, flashing, exploding in various colors. You are only what you are.

When you put your mind out in the couch, and realize that this is your mind-couch, you simply see a sea of ecstasy.

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

Hi Songstan,

Congrats. Are you a "separate" blob in the energy matrix? What is the difference between you and the couch?

Also, can you go "deeper" than the energy matrix?

Regards,

Jeff

It is one thing to mentally know that everything is energy, but another to realize without thinking that everything is all the same energy. It helps to visualize everything as one color/substance - I was using the electric blue color and overlaying it on everything, including myself, and including no boundaries. The liquid part was to suggest that there was a further seamlessness to everything - like the ocean. We view water as 'one' water...not bazillions of tiny water molecules. Matter is the exact same sea of energy. Seeing demarcations leads to a demarcated mind state, hence dualism. This was a perception attainment I had last night, and it has some 'afterdrag' which I will continue to express in my perceptive realm and work to reinforce. No I am not enlightened...that's why I put the ;) there! lol.

Your description spooked me in a way. I experienced something I would describe the same way after my first experience with DMT. The entire world was flowing blue water, waving like the current of an ocean. Floor, walls, furniture, people (including me) all turned into one big ocean with no distinction except for one thing - everything that was alive in the room had one glowing golden orb that floated within the currents of their head. I even noticed a glowing orb in the corner of the room, which I later found out, was a spider who had moved in unbenounced to me.

I am in no way trying to say my experience was similar to yours (and I mean no offence or mean to diminish your experience by comparing two completely different experiences), since mine was drugged induced and yours was the result of years of training and hard work. I just found it eerie because I have never heard of anyone else who has experienced a similar thing and then you describe it as how you perceived the world once you attained enlightenment. Don’t really know what it means (most likely a complete coincidence), just thought I would put it out there. I was also curious if you had experienced the glowing golden orb in living things? After that experience, I had always seen the glowing orb as the original spark that made us different from the rocks. It was too bad there wasn’t a plant in the room because I would be curious to know if it would have had a glowing orb in it as well.

Edited by hod

Your description spooked me in a way. I experienced something I would describe the same way after my first experience with DMT. The entire world was flowing blue water, waving like the current of an ocean. Floor, walls, furniture, people (including me) all turned into one big ocean with no distinction except for one thing - everything that was alive in the room had one glowing golden orb that floated within the currents of their head. I even noticed a glowing orb in the corner of the room, which I later found out, was a spider who had moved in unbenounced to me.

I am in no way trying to say my experience was similar to yours (and I mean no offence or mean to diminish your experience by comparing two completely different experiences), since mine was drugged induced and yours was the result of years of training and hard work. I just found it eerie because I have never heard of anyone else who has experienced a similar thing and then you describe it as how you perceived the world once you attained enlightenment. Don’t really know what it means (most likely a complete coincidence), just thought I would put it out there. I was also curious if you had experienced the glowing golden orb in living things? After that experience, I had always seen the glowing orb as the original spark that made us different from the rocks. It was too bad there wasn’t a plant in the room because I would be curious to know if it would have had a glowing orb in it as well.

Actually I was on MXE when I had this (last night) - that doesn't devalue the perception attainment. Whether its on or off drugs, a perception is a perception. I place not so much extra value on naturally based perception attainments, although I do place more than a little. I am continuing my practice of this perception even now. It is a visualization meditation paired with insight, mixed with shambavi mudra. It was a really good one and although off the MXE its far weaker, the essence of it is still pure.

No glowing orbs btw..

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

Greetings..

I sense that the relationship between 'me' and 'That which IS' is like the relationship between an ice-cube and the ocean, or between a snowflake and water.. the ice-cube and the snowflake are both unique manifestations of the same essence.. such that we exist as 'part' AND 'whole' simultaneously, and which we experience is a function of where we place our attention, being aware that it is possible to experience both at the same time, with clarity..

Be well..

• Like 1

Such a concept is still an intellectual abstraction for me. But one I should play with.

Greetings..

Such a concept is still an intellectual abstraction for me. But one I should play with.

Yeah, those abstractions are a necessary component of conversation.. the trick is sorting out those that are based on reasonable and plausible assertions/evidence/guidance, from those that are imagined or that are invented to defend beliefs..

Be well..

• Like 2

Greetings..

I sense that the relationship between 'me' and 'That which IS' is like the relationship between an ice-cube and the ocean, or between a snowflake and water.. the ice-cube and the snowflake are both unique manifestations of the same essence.. such that we exist as 'part' AND 'whole' simultaneously, and which we experience is a function of where we place our attention, being aware that it is possible to experience both at the same time, with clarity..

Be well..

What you say makes great sense, and helps me with a mini-puzzle that i was considering. What I was thinking was how energy gets frozen, so that it doesn't meld with the other parts. Objects can rest on eachother and slide off, be separated by gravity or other forces. However, if one were to melt such objects all together, eventually the energy would all merge again as one. This is awesome that you posted this merely hours after I was wondering about that. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this