tonybinca

Hello

My name is Tony and I have been trying to deal with all sorts of things from my past including a good bit of anger. I have never been a follower of Taoism, but the more I read about it the more hopeful I am that I can deal with my past and find a better future through this philosophy. I just want to hang out here and try to learn.... anyone who can point me towards finding a solution to these things, I will be most thankful to.

Well, that's it. Here's hoping and aspiring to a better life than I've lived up to now!

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. I am sure that you will find much to interest you here.

• Like 1

"Internal Work "will help you deal with and I dissolve emotional issues.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

Hey, Tony

I can't point you to any solutions, though Expecting to Find a solution and Believing a solution is possible, would Surely bring forth said solution. You'll love it here, everyone's super helpful and Awesome. Just watch out for ninjas. You can always figure out a ninja 'cause they don't blink.

Sincerely, Esteam'd

PS- Watch out for Tao bums, too.

Edited by Esteam'd Punk
  • Like 2

Thanks for encouragement, all. I am going to start digging into the different forums and see what I can find. So far have avoided ninjas but I think its worthwhile to pay heed to the Tao bums...

Welcome.

Taoists typically look toward nature to understand themselves and life in general. You may find a book enlightening in the various ways you could view yourself and the universe... It's called " The Great Tao" by Stephen T Chang. It seems you need to adopt a more tolerant attitude toward life- the way of the mountain. The mountain is great because it does not neglect or deny any life forms on it. Just as you can you can be.