Sign in to follow this  
KoHsuan

Sun Do (Korean Mountain Taoism)

Hi,

I am thinking about visiting Mountain Retreat in US August this year and would appreciate any info on this subject...

I am thinking about visiting Mountain Retreat in US August this year and would appreciate any info on this subject...
Perhaps some of the Sundo Newsletters would give some first-hand accounts?

I've heard that their retreats are physically rigorous, so prepare, and that the practitioners tend to be pretty focused, interesting, accomplished.

I've met Master Kim at some introductory workshops in the LA area, and have been very impressed by him. His energy is very smooth, very integral, if you have an eye for body development his training really shows, and - character-wise - he's easy to be around, good sense of humor, obviously focused.

Sundo is not fizzy, sensationalized, sparkly-packaged-to-sell.

Authentic system.

Obviously, make sure you contact Sundo to get full details about the retreat.

I went to the mountain retreat and continuing regular sundo retreat last year. My feelings about sundo are complex. Ultimately I decided not to continue the program though I'm sure that sticking with it results in some pretty amazing spiritual development. If your interested private message me at [email protected] and we can talk by email or phone.

Sign in to follow this