Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

DONT FORGET WORLD TAI CHI CHI GONG DAY - 28th

Every year I forget its April 28th and then I say "damn I forgot!" but this message might help me remember that it is Saturday.

Apparently I will be busy all day in a program on peace education. I will teach people there qi gong, however.

Considering that tai chi and qi gong are pretty darn eternal, its no wonder we forget the world day is 4/28.

Well, perhaps someone will make use of this message and SPREAD THE BLISS!

:lol:

(Every year the world day grows a lot... one day perhaps we will all be doing it all day. :lol: like a global qi gong orgie but with chi and meditation/movement instead of sex and drugs...or with all of it, damn, sex and drugs are chi too!)

10 Mile and VanDyke. Where are you?

Oh I'm way far aways away, up in Lansing. What kind of events do they have every year? I had no idea it was that big, thats great.

Oh I'm way far aways away, up in Lansing. What kind of events do they have every year? I had no idea it was that big, thats great.

Lansing is only an hour or two. There is a huge even downtown run by the Taoist Tai Chi Society and the Yang Family has a massively attended shindig in Royal Oak. Mostly its just advertising for their schools but it is really great to see all the different styles.

If I did the 108 ten times today I would get Lost... maybe permanently!

108 216 324 432 540 648 756 864 972 1080

That's about 6 hours of moving meditation.

Spectrum

Sign in to follow this