Sign in to follow this  
Priest

Death and the afterlife.

What do you think happens after we die? IS there heaven and hell?

I read in some book sages could move out of their bodies and experience another dimension.Is this true? DO they go to the afterlife and come back?

We have little enough control over what happens when we are alive. Why then worry about what happens when we are dead?

• Like 2

What do you think happens after we die? IS there heaven and hell?

I read in some book sages could move out of their bodies and experience another dimension.Is this true? DO they go to the afterlife and come back?

yes there is heaven and hell and animal realm so it all depend on your karma which place you should go.Nope they will be reborn as different physical form but still carry with them the wisdom and merit they learn and earn on this life.

We have little enough control over what happens when we are alive. Why then worry about what happens when we are dead?

we are actually can control part of it or reduced the cause of happening if you know how but frankly speaking I would rather agree with you because it will take years or many cycle to understand it.Its quite a complicated and hard to understand because it involve karma issue.

the lower body is hell and the upper body is heaven - so you live in hell while alive if your electromagnetic spirit is still stuck in your lower body - which means you're controlled by the lower emotions of anger, fear, lust, worry, sadness.

So Tibetan monks will feel the body of a recently dead person - which part gets cold last? That determines where the spirit left the body - if the head and upper body gets cold last then the person went to heaven.

So heaven and hell are holographic higher dimensions reflected as our internal energy - higher frequencies of consciousness.

From studying NDEs - near death experiences -- people do experience heaven and hell after their death - and if they go to hell but come back to their body then their lives are dramatically transformed for the better.

So also dead people spirits are real - I have seen them when my third eye opened up - they go to Chunyi Lin http://springforestqigong.com to get get healed to go into the Emptiness - the impersonal consciousness which is a brighter light as the God consciousness....

So if a person dies with emotional lower body blockages then their spirit can get stuck on Earth, wandering as a ghost - and so the healing releases them of those lower emotional blockages.

Also a person with weak jing energy while alive can then get possessed by these ghost spirits - essentially - it is a holographic interwoven dynamic - but a person with good energy will not get possessed.

And so we can say the same about rebirth or reincarnation -why type of spirits are attracted to what type of energy at the point of conception.

Qigong master Jim Nance told me he has transformed 26 lives from their point of conception - totally transformed who the people were - so that their facial muscles changed and personality and everything. For some it lasted but for others they reverted back to their old selves.

Anyway much of modern society is like a ghost society controlled by the lower emotions and so the modern ghost mentality is then feeding off the life force energy of the Earth.... like a destructive positive feedback - a black hole....or mass ritual sacrifice.

When you die or your spirit leaves your body with the third eye opened up - then the perceptions are all magnified greatly - so you can smell death in people - a rotting flesh smell.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Is that a Buddhist belief?

To Taoists believe in reincarnating as an animal?

the truth is the buddhist and taoist have the same believe in many aspect also it lead to the same path.The difference is that we dont understand enough the explanation on the dharma .Sometime the dharma quote a few sentence but have thousand of meaning but we manage only to understand a few so this is where we are confused.Hope this help you understand the situation.

Sign in to follow this