voidisyinyang

New Podcast Q & A with Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance

This thread which is pretty much promotion, would fit better merged one of the other 91 threads which mention Spring Forest Qigong. Is there are a particular one you recommend merging it with?

hahaha!

I got 24 questions from 8 people on the taobums -- questions to ask Jim Nance.

This thread was started specifically to make sure those people are aware their questions have been answered by Jim Nance.

Jim provided this service completely for FREE.

I also did it for FREE.

It's completely anti-money and therefore anti-promotional.

It's completely a communication-based information-based healing-based thread for qigong training!!

There is a thread devoted to one type of qigong - Flying Phoenix, etc. so why not a thread devoted to Spring Forest Qigong?

There are many SFQ practice groups in Calgary and so I figure there are probably people on thetaobums from Calgary practicing Spring Forest Qigong and would want to make sure to know Chunyi Lin is going there!!

I know you live in Canada so maybe you take it differently. haha.

I really don't see the point of trying to argue with a mod - about what you decide to censor or not! This is not a democratic process based on discussion but instead your own personal decision based on a hierarchical superego sadomasochistic repressed sexual power dynamic.

I don't work for Spring Forest Qigong.

I finished my masters degree in 2000 by doing self-directed research credit in Spring Forest Qigong training.

Jim said I reached deepness of experience beyond 95% of what humans have experienced on Earth but now I have a brain blockage because I stopped training intensely and so my channels closed up. haha.

So I have been posting on thetaobums about Spring Forest Qigong since probably 2005.

Maybe you question my sincereity?

I have a maple leaf tatooed on my forearm.

So I also have a Minnesota accent.

So I can pass for Canadian also.

haha.

You can merge this thread whereever you WANT!!!

I created it to make it a CLEAR NEW information source for the latest update in response to the numerous questions.

Qigong master Jim Nance spent 2 hours specifically writing down the answers to the questions people asked.

I immediately was PM'd followed up questions.

I may not be able to continue doing this - but it is obvious that thetaobum members appreciate it.

Over half a dozen people on thetaobums have gotten phone healings with Jim Nance and either PMd me about it or posted their responses on thetaobums about the energy they have experienced.

Brazil, France, Canada, London, New York, etc.

So it's been an amazing global communication connection through the taobums.

This thread is a follow up of that experience.

I remember when I was an Op-ed columnist for the University newspaper serving 50,000 people.

I had to explain in detail to my editor why I wrote every word because the editor did not understand what I wrote!!

Micromanagement because of misunderstanding is a control-freak dynamic due to repressed energy.

It slows down reality. haha.

It's also undemocratic.

If you think I have some other intention - then you are questioning my personal thoughts - thinking I have different motivations, etc. haha.

Go ahead and do whatever you want with this thread!!

You ask me to recommend something that is inherently the opposite of the intention of this thread.

I hope I have explained myself sufficiently.

I have had people complain about my blog and I have deleted THE WHOLE BLOG - I have done that several times.

I am not attached to words or writing online but I am aware that other people are and see it as a control materialist crackdown mentality.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 2

There is a thread devoted to one type of qigong - Flying Phoenix, etc. so why not a thread devoted to Spring Forest Qigong?

Sounds like a good idea!

• Like 2

Yep there is a new Qi-talk this Friday with Jim Nance - last I saw him he said he was going to drive to Indiana to see his brother but then he car didn't start very well - he drives what he calls a "runner" -- one step above a "beater" -- but he said he was just at the mechanic for a half hour and he got 10 calls by people wanting him to send him energy. haha. So he healed all those people for free.

O.k. so hope his car made it to Indiana ok.

O.K. qigong master Jim Nance just called me - he's been meditating and healing people all week - for his vacation! haha.

He was still kind of meditating while talking to me - so anyway kind of hard to follow -- but he was just wondering if people had any follow up questions -- if you want to ask him then I will do so tomorrow after he does his qi-talk.

Ok.

Question1 - Last year Chunyi Lin said something on his Facebook page about the energy being a lot better in Washington then the previous year. I forgot the details - but I think he had sent group energy to the Capital. So this got me wondering...before the election did Jim Nance happen to read Obama, Romney's, or any of the other candidates energy? If so, who had the best energy?

Question 2 - Is smiling really that important? if someone has a naturally serious face - should they still work on smiling more - even if it seems unnatural and uncomfortable?

Question 3 - I've been trying to get my Mom to do SFQ for over 10 years for her physical problems. Last month I went home and got her to practice 4 days in a row. Once I left she quit practicing. Is there any trick or way to get family members to practice?

O.K. thanks!

Yeah just so people know - at the end of that last podcast qigong master Jim Nance was moving his hands around which meant he was doing a healing. That's why I suddenly blurt out - "Is that for me?!?" He says - no it's for the person asking the question.

Then he says give the person an email to see if they are feeling better.

I already posted that he sent the healing energy to the person -- I thought it was maybe for the person who said they needed the entities to be healed.

Oh well - so the person who asked that question had PM'd me - you know who you are! haha.

Oh - I PM'd the question. So I got the energy at the end? I PM'd because I wasn't sure how open or comfortable Jim was going to be about all the questions. But after listening - he seemed like he is cool with answering pretty much anything.

http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2013/07/new-spring-forest-qigong-master-jim.html

O.K. I blogged my chat with qigong master Jim Nance!

The batteries mysteriously died in just under 4 minutes - strange since I thought I would get 12 hrs out of the batteries but just got less than 3 hrs. Jim thought it was from his energy!

haha.

You decide! Meanwhile we talked another hour or so and I blogged on it....

Anyway Jim said he wanted to thank the person who did ask the question that he was starting to answer -- he was glad for that question!

i'd love to ask a couple of questions when you do the next one? :)

fire away - I'll add to the list.

I said to Jim we can try a phone interview since I got this new phone recording device that you stick to the phone - it picks up the electromagnetic pulses.

But not sure when exactly - he's probably at the Cancer Healing Seminar today that Chunyi is doing.

I think I figured out what happened - I had the recording in the computer but not as power - on storage - so it uses the battery up for that. I must have left it in the computer like that thinking it was being powered by the computer....

it's an either or scenario -- you can chose to power it by the computer but then you're not uploading the data to the computer....

https://archive.org/details/DR00000011

O.K. here's the latest Qi-talk from Spring forest Qigong Master Jim Nance - tonight.

That's the song JIm is singing

And the latest Q & A session with Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance....

https://archive.org/details/DR00000012

awesome work. thank you

photo-109829.gif?_r=1375633696

Edited by SonOfTheGods

thanks! Yeah I just got off the phone with Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance - I asked him several questions....

ummm we talked earlier today also...

I blogged on this - so more info here:

http://fulllotusqigong.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-secret-fabric-of-life-and.html

He showed me photos of his parents from high school - so I took digital camera shots and uploaded them to the blog....

Also another type of qigong he told me about - the inspiration for the movie Sorcerer and White Snake - fascinating!

Gospel music....

details on the expansion of Jim's skull - he has the soft spot of his skull opened up - the bones expanded apart....

And another amazing healing Jim did last night - that I actually happened upon when we drove past Jim's car.... he was on the phone - doing a healing of course! haha.

So he cleared out a severely big kidney stone.... that otherwise would have required surgery.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1

MV5BMTU1MTAxMTE3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk5

Is it a secret?

Also another type of qigong he told me about - the inspiration for the movie Sorcerer and White Snake - fascinating!

So I'm watching Donnie Yen's 2011 movie Dragon and he refers to the "fabric of existence" - I think maybe this is where qigong master JIm Nance got his term "the fabric of life.".... just a guess but he likes to watch kungfu movies... and this has a lot of qigong in it...

o.k. finally got some noise removal on this new Qi-talk.

Wow it sounds way better.

Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance called me today - looking for the link on my blog - as he was showing a friend -- organizing some new qigong stuff together...

Anyway so I felt bad when I listened to it again - dang - gotta get rid of that sound.

I've been messing with it - finally got a noise removal sample that worked....

uploading it now....