Considering how much abuse has gone on in the churches of the religion of Christianity, it makes the whole organized religion seem creepy to me, and like it is organized in order to control people and hide the truth from them. It's no wonder this ended up happening.

Huge Sex Abuse Scandals in religions and churches
http://www.npr.org/news/specials/priests/

SEX CRIMES AND VATICAN-

http://vimeo.com/654677

Edited by Immortal4life

At its foundation the Priests are meant to be celibate but they have lost the science and practice of sublimation, so it is literally rotten to its core with toxic repressed sexuality undermining its foundation and stinking the whole structure out.

• Like 1

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/deliver_us_from_evil

You want to watch this more recent doc on the same subject - "Deliver Us From Evil" --

Then there's UnRepentent - about the genocide against Native Indians - based on sex abuse by church "moral" leaders.

Yep it's from the wrong philosophy and the wrong body transformation practice!

Celibacy doesn't seem natural to me.

it's an ideal not many can realize.

the problem is not the concept of celibacy

the problem lies with practitioners who doesn't understand its principle

it's the same with everything else in life

Had to Delete my original thoughts / Post, as would probably offend ALL members of the Clergy.

Perhaps, rather than my ideas for extremely harsh / possibly fatal penalties for their disgraceful behaviour we should simply give them a choice. Your God or Your Goolies ? Because you cannot have Both !!!

Of course not, but I work in the Insurance Industry & during the course of my work have seen a lot of claims relating to Sexual Abuse on children, by members of the Clergy, going back several decades.

This may well be down to a few perverts dressed up as Priests, and before the more stringent Criminal records checks of today.

But these people should never have been given the opportunity to abuse the trust placed in them by their victims or their families.

Almost all cases result in a cover up by the relevant Church. Putting themselves & their churches reputation before the needs of the victims.

• Like 2

Yeah this is gross and disgusting. So stop going to churches....stop getting married there, stop visiting there. Organized religion and celibacy are unnatural. They are stupid human inventions rooted in the baseless notion that we have to have them in order to become closer to god.

...pathetic. All sexual offenders should be shot.

Perhaps the next time a Roman Catholic goes to Church for confession, they should ask the Priest to list all of his sins first !!!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this