deci belle

The Mysterious Female

After all, the dominatrix's employer thrills at the sting of every strike, but there are few here, especially amongst the tongue-wagging core of enthusiastic mega-posters, who have even the remotest desire to be smacked out of his dream.

When one wakes up from his "dream", what the "reality" look like? Have you been there or seen it? Thanks.

The fact is, nothing at all is gained by complete perfect enlightenment. You are already just this mind.

Dreaming of the Flower Ornament scripture is still dreaming.

Wake up to your own mind and delve into that as a lifetime of study.

There has never been another teacher.

If you read what DB has written, you seemed to describe something in different stage.

"There is this Chinese nursery rhyme that nearly every Chinese can recite it backwards. ‘Once upon a time, there is a mountain. In the mountain, there is a temple. In the temple, there are an old monk and a young monk. The old monk starts to tell a story to the young monk: once upon a time there is a mountain… (repeating endless the same thing)’. [my translation]I used to believe our parents played this trick for the quickly ran out bedside fairytale storage. But now, I think it’s a masterpiece of Buddhism folks- applying the easiest way to define the most profound word."

So far, my personal experience confirmed this nursery rhyme actually describes "reality". A couple of times, I actually woke up from the "dream", i found myself sitll inside another "dream", which is exactly like the "dream" I just woke up from.

Edited by hydrogen

DB, you make a good dominatrix.

i doo, heehee!!❤

I just touched on the following in a PM and wanted to include it here…

I only say what I do mostly to somehow give body to a dimensionless function in terms of its natural application as it is in everyday ordinary situations because that is where it is evident.

I mainly concern the writing I do with the application of spiritual function which is basically a matter of seeing it oneself. Seeing reality is a matter of seeing through our personal projections.

You can be assured that no one else is going around seeing through their personal projections, so when enlightening activity is activated, one is accepting of other's projections without entertaining others' or one's own projections. They just are, that's all.

This is entering into nonpsychological awareness while dealing with circumstances on their terms. There are no other terms to deal with.

This nonpsychological awareness is the essence of your mind, your nature. It is selfless. The Unborn mind is all we are and it is our own everyday ordinary mind after all. It is just mixed up and overlayed with habitually transfered calcified content.

It is totally unnecessary. Knowing the veracity of cloying uselessness is key in letting it go. When Chuangtzu speaks of true uselessness there is no difference between true uselessness and the aforementioned uselessnesses of habituation. They are in fact one and the same. We take over creation by accomplishing this ourselves by remembering to let it go. What takes over creation isn't more creation. Considering this to be so, the homeland of nothing whatsoever is not really so far off.

No further than our own mind, melting over and over. Taking over creation is your own living no-mind.

There is no thing. Dealing with circumstances, ultimately there is no remainder. Pristine mind self-refreshes and we find ourselves anew all over again …and again …and again. Who is becoming impatient? This has never begun; miraculously aware on the verge of going into action in perpetuity.

So when seeing through situations, we still have to go along with the evolutionary aspect inherent in the situation because in so doing, we release potential by not acting on it. We release it for ourselves and others too. It is a matter of freeing potential.

The term absorbing potential is in not using it. One steals potential by not using it. One just lets it go no different than forgetting the habit-formations of conditioned energy. In fact, doing so could be considered stealing back your own inherent potential. Not self, nor other; the real is one flavor.

Here, it is possible to conclude the meaning of the top line of the 41st hexagram, Reduction, in terms of not only increase within reduction, but even increase without reduction.

ed note: add to the original dominatrix tease…❤

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 3

Walker said:

And we should be grateful to even know that the topic exists, as I have seen people leave countries, learn languages, don funny hats, and spend years seeking the Dao without even knowing that this topic exists.

Maybe they are. :)

You helped me realize a lot through our communication here. I think your words and encouragement brought something out that was always here, but had been hidden.

Thank you.

I realize that realized adepts are not easy to find.

Some day…❤

• Like 2

deci belle,

What is the point of trying to describe that which is incapable of description to people who are trying to understand the indescribable through a mind that is still only capable of understanding through description?

Are you aiming to provoke thought, induce awareness or are you just entertaining yourself with writing about truths that can only be be understood through personal experience in the first place?

Perhaps I am missing your point with this thread.

I do know that you are not the first to speak of these matters, but you are in my humble experience one of the least capable of communicating them in an understandable format despite your vocabulary. I don't think that is your fault at all. You are simply tackling subjects which are far beyond the descriptive potential of words and using too many words, when you should be using less.

You cannot explain with 10,000 words that which takes only 1 or 10 and even if you did, it would still equal ZERO in comparison to the actual experience.

There is a reason why simplicity is the most predominant trait in successful spiritual doctrines...

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

If Buddha spoke like you do, to his students... well... I don't think Buddhism would be very popular.

I do not in anyway deny that you are where you are and have achieved what you have achieved.

I do not accept it either.

Neither is for me to do. It is what it is and the potential is unlimited.

But... boy... you do really like to beat around the bush.

I really appreciate what you are doing, but is it really a feasible endeavour or is this just entertainment? : )

• Like 2

Whither thouest complain so eloquently, sir? I am not a teacher; the adept I seek already knows.

You are wasting your time on this thread, effilang. This is the teaching wholly outside of doctrine.

It is obvious that his thread is not for you, dear. You are entertaining yourself with your hard-won intellectual masturbation. The only one beating around something is you.❤

Can you not do it here yet? Work at not-doing this very thing and the mysteries will reveal themselves of their own accord.

I am describing the application of entry into the mysteries once they begin to reveal themselves. Since it is a simple matter that you are not ready to receive this, why go on about "trying to describe that which is incapable of description to people who are trying to understand the indescribable". Who, pray tell, has ever ascribed to anything less. It is how the knowledge is kept alive— not by you.

It has nothing to do with me or what you consider popular. This is the real deal. If you don't like it, change the channel and go back to your sub-forums and hash it out intellectually like you always do. Reality just is …already just is, for absolutely no reason at all. This is the affair of the awakened. Would you silence the perpetually deafening to appease your current ignorance? If so, I don't see how you will succeed. Your complaining is some kind of ego-thing and it is ugly!

I was silent for 15 years. As for you? You have no ears for the stringless tune it seems. Please talk about this nonsense somewhere else.

I wish to admonish you …would you be so kind?

ed note: add "are" in fifth paragraph

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 1

This is the teaching wholly outside of doctrine.

:wub: That makes it genuine :lol:

You have no ears for the stingless tune it seems

My favorite songs! The ones in my head... :lol:

No, wait, the skeptics want to call it tinnitus and write it off as nothing... nevermind :lol:

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

I did not intend to come online to address one of the multifarious doubters who can use anything to construe confusion where there is none to begin with.

This is why I came here today to add to this thread.

There is something I would like to add that I constantly state regarding turning around the light and enlightening activity specifically.

The matter of subtle operation of the firing process spoken of in the alchemical classics obviously has nothing to do with sudden realization. I say this over and over to make sure no one is confused. It is not only because there are those who are born knowing, who do not have to experience the sudden and who then go on to set up the furnace and cauldron for advance practice. It is because we are already enlightened and have the full capacity of buddhas that selfless adaption to temporal circumstances is natural as is. It is not a matter of fixing something— it's just how you do it.

So I want to stress that the subtle operation of freeing potential in the midst of ordinary affairs just is. This is Suchness in action. The sudden is just some harmonic resonance, a symptom of enlightening activity.

The experience of seeing the totality of yourself isn't a matter of the absolute, it is seeing reality as it is right now in everyday ordinary situations. Please don't imagine it looks any different. I say, "Different than what? There is no other. "Temporal conditions are nothing less than inherent potential itself.

People just don't want to give up their shitty little scenes.

I speak directly to those who have.

ed note: add "Different than what? There is no other." in last paragraph

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 2

Sometimes, in spite of being born with the awareness, a sudden realization can be thrust upon us by unforeseen external.... pushes...

:lol: that blow to my noggin sure was sudden! and the rush of solitude-in-immersion was a shock to the expectations of normal bodily function, but you have to know...!!! I wouldn't trade it "for the world" :lol: such a silly expression, as we are already omniversal! :lol:

Sometimes... it is a matter of fixing something! but I guess... "fixing" isn't quite accurate, but....... experiencing is the key.

If somebody is further along the Path than me, I appreciate it when they pause, turn around and take the time to try and help me/others, by sharing their experiences. :):ph34r:

Even if what they actually mean is "This is what worked for me, but with you it'll probably be somewhat different." :D

If you're on a track but didn't notice the "Dead End" sign, it's ok for somebody to point it out to you, if their intention is to help and isn't just an Ego trip.

Basher (currently trying to take lumps out of his own Ego)

Edited by Basher
  • Like 2

'It is because we are already enlightened and have the full capacity of buddhas that selfless adaption to temporal circumstances is natural as is.'

Wonderful !

• Like 1

If somebody is further along the Path than me, I appreciate it when they pause, turn around and take the time to try and help me/others, by sharing their experiences. :):ph34r:

Even if what they actually mean is "This is what worked for me, but with you it'll probably be somewhat different." :D

If you're on a track but didn't notice the "Dead End" sign, it's ok for somebody to point it out to you, if their intention is to help and isn't just an Ego trip.

Basher (currently trying to take lumps out of his own Ego)

I caught a wonderful vision from your post! :lol:

A wizened and elderly sage walking along his path, no one ahead of him, many faceless masses hesitantly following. you are close behind him, and he stops to turn to you and says to you "This is my path which I have for so long walked alone. it works for me, and this is why, but maybe you should be finding your own path now" and he continues walking until another faceless member of the hesitant crowd approaches as you had...

Meanwhile you are stopped at a crossroads, the faceless masses passing you by, life passes you by, the sages words sting "it works for me because I let everything pass me by without attachment..."

• Like 1

If somebody is further along the Path than me, I appreciate it when they pause, turn around and take the time to try and help me/others, by sharing their experiences. :):ph34r: Even if what they actually mean is "This is what worked for me, but with you it'll probably be somewhat different." :D If you're on a track but didn't notice the "Dead End" sign, it's ok for somebody to point it out to you, if their intention is to help and isn't just an Ego trip. Basher (currently trying to take lumps out of his own Ego)

That i s probably the most beautiful post I have read yet. I'm not kidding.

Thanks for that Stosh, but hope that you realise that you are one of those I'm writing about.

Even if you think you're just expressing an opinion. ^_^

If it helps others find what they're looking for, by for instance, "letting go" things which they previously thought important, then you should all be aware of how much it's appreciated.

Dr no said:

I let everything pass me by

Eventually, one just observes passing itself without the relative aspect. When passages become a passing through in terms of potential, one has finally begun to master time. This is brought about by proximity to the pivot of the Mysterious Female, which has no location.

Time is the harbinger of karmic evolution. When one can recognize the malleability and manipulability of time, there are compression, elongation and hiddeness. Aspects of this are even to this day part of Taoist church liturgy, which has nothing to do with Buddhism. This is a living vestige of the prehistorical shamanic bedrock of essential human nature on this planet and constituting the basis of the totality of unification in terms of a recess of mind one discovers in the course of the path of self-refinement and enlightening being.

This can feel very much like the melting, spoken above, where pristine perpetually rejuvenating awareness quickens …refolds (or whatever is happening, I can't say).

This in itself isn't so wonderful. It's not something one does so much as sees. The truly amazing thing is that this is absolutely natural as observed as one conceives it in retrospect without fascination.

ed note: add "which has no location", italicize "finally" in 1st paragraph; add last line

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 2

would you be mad if I try to think of things to say just make you reply (to)? :lol: your words are fare more concise and accurate than mine ;)

edit:

Sometimes I find my ego trying to scold me, telling me im useless, worthless, "wasting time" I hear in my head so often! :lol:

And I counter, "How can you waste time? It can only be spent!"

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant
  • Like 1

I just found that phrase was something I could elaborate on because its key element is illustrative of the dynamic of the subtle turning over that is the signature of the timing of the Mysterious Female.

The point of passing is profound. One who learns to occupy the aperture of the Mysterious Female (the mysterious pass) can become a wizard.

I say the mysterious pass is the substance; the mysterious female is the function— ultimately these are only terms of reference used by adepts to help students become familiar with the gravity and timing of the celestial mechanism.

All one can do is refine the self and await the time. Virtue is its own fulfillment as one enters further along the path of prior illuminates. Talk of mastering time is only in terms of evidences of efficacy. There is no end to the mystery of mysteries.

A lifetime is so short …too short to unravel even more than a few of the mysteries of this world. Those who enter mastery of time are extremely frugal with it. As for wasting time, I would ask, Who has time to waste?!! DON'T ANSWER THAT!

• Like 3

Time is the harbinger of karmic evolution. When one can recognize the malleability and manipulability of time, there are compression, elongation and hiddeness.

:

:

The point of passing is profound.

Thank you for the "time" information. It's very helpful.

I just wonder if the "passing" is not permanent. Because I think I was there a couple of times. I couldn't stay for I didn't have the wisdom to operate or the virtue to be safe.

• Like 1

Certainly, some critical junctures are more critical than others, but the context of of passing through in terms of mutual response in the subtle operation of enlightening activity is based on stillness and waiting and finally releasing according to one's essence and the potential dictated by the situation itself.

The waiting is more or less perpetual, the critical junctures are momentary; what defines the turn of each time is sometimes just witnessing it, other times it requires a response in conventional terms. Sometimes one must go into the dragon's lair~ where the balance of success and failure is acute. But one waits for the timing— it is up to oneself alone when and how to release potential in acts of selfless mutual response in mundane and transmundane affairs.

The rule is "in endless transformations one plants lotuses in fire". In responding to situations, each one is a cycle. There are cycles within cycles. Without hurrying or lagging, one watches single-mindedly at the gate and door of the Mysterious Female where change evolves incipiently. It is like a cat attentively watching a mouse-hole.

If one is truly like this, one cannot fail to recognize and grab each cubic centimeter of chance as it appears and succeed in the timing of one's affair with power.

Even so, when one becomes adept at recognizing the timing, one never knows what is going to pop out of the hat!

The key is to rely on the spiritual power of one's clear essence unified in the inherent potential of the situation to guide oneself in terms of the Virtue of the Receptive. Relying on one's own power is error and, to be sure, if that is the case, one actually has absolutely no business in this affair whatsoever as illustrated by the third line of the seventh hexagram, The Army.

ed note: one too many "the" in the last sentence

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 2