Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

U.S. funded genocide in Indonesia - new documentary

You're not new here, are you? I have a personal practice forum under my former username (which got banned and couldn't be unbanned) Stoner Shadow Wolf.

For the last decade or more, I have browsed SO-CALLED spiritual and philosophical forums, sharing my understandings of mutual exchange and free will.

I have consistently expressed that in a society whose resources are centralized, no individual can be free, except as a contract with whom-so-ever controls the central resources... usually as an enforcer or some such title of lenience.

That's why being a cop is so appealing - it comes with added benefits; benefits that would not, could not exist without monopoly of resource - and In the process screwing others over so that you may prosper.

There is only balance, and if one must suffer, all will suffer in due time. You cannot drop a rock in the ocean and not expect it to affect the mountains. No matter how small or "negligible" an effect may be, it affects everyone across the globe - throughout all time and space. our ignorance factor is promoted and perpetuated by the civilized agenda; namely the progression of technological advancements and economic monopoly.

You want a workable way of life that does not require government or currency?
BE the change you want to see.

MY philosophy is to keep it simple and never grow beyond your means to support.

CIVILIZED philosophy is :"fuck you, im taking what I want and growing" and killing people for their land or food or water or other resources.

AND YOU WANT WHAT FROM ME?!

Plainly speaking, civilization is enslaving the human race, convincing "us" that we owe our lives "to the system" and/or have "civil duty" which we are obligated to carry out - to where no evidence suggests that we either owe or belong.

Let me ask you plainly, then...
do you WANT to be insignificant, a negligible statistic, and owe your entire life and environment to government agencies, businesses and corporations?

is that what 300 million people WANT? LET ALONE NEED?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, I am not an old hand in this forum. I found your stuff in "Personal Practice" subforum. I will check your ideas out before replying.

Yes, I am not an old hand in this forum.

sylvester-liar-wish-icoulduseadeal-com2.

whats the matter kaaazuo/narveen/sree? somtingwong?

• Like 3

Not all Americans are that way. You need to have faith in your countrymen. Every night, somewhere in the world, American top guns risk their lives landing fighters, loaded with live munitions, in the darkness of night, on moving airfields each no longer than a football field, in troubled seas, to protect your freedom. They are doing something commercial pilots could screw up doing in broad daylight at San Fransico airport.

The military is protecting the oil by guarding the straits of Hormuz and other corporate interests. American freedom is a lie perpetrated by nationalistic interests.

The military is protecting the oil by guarding the straits of Hormuz and other corporate interests. American freedom is a lie perpetrated by nationalistic interests.

Until nationalism gets out of fashion, it's the way to go. Each has to protect his own national interests.

Let me ask you plainly, then...

do you WANT to be insignificant, a negligible statistic, and owe your entire life and environment to government agencies, businesses and corporations?

is that what 300 million people WANT? LET ALONE NEED?!?!?!?!?!

Do you realize that you are stuck like a fly in the web of reality? I think you do; but what you don’t realize is that every tug and pull to break free serves only to strengthen the web.

You can’t win the game. It’s like gaming with a computer that gets smarter with every move you make against it. The only way is to stop the game. Pull out the power cord. Don’t feed the system.

The awful truth is that we are addicted to the system. We cannot live without it.

Your pants aren't on fire yet, such a shame.

You are convinced I am lying regardless of what I say. You cannot beat the system as long as you are a part of it. This is why you are conflicted. In that conflict is the hypocrisy and the dishonesty of those who would bite the hand they feed from.

If you are honest and not playing a double game - feeding the fire and then cursing it - you would stop with the criticisms. They won't budge the system but they will surely destroy you.

Sign in to follow this