Sign in to follow this  
id05245

Hello everyone

So I recently found an interest in meditation and Taoism. I needed to relax and I found myself learning about Taoism, through Mantak Chia. I want to learn as much as I can about this and joined due to my wanting to get advice on the basics at the very least, from my betters here. Hello everyone, I welcome the chance to learn and make new friends interested in this . I look forward to talking to you all.

• Like 2

Hello there.

I too like Mantak Chia. I have his Healing Light of the Tao book which is excellent.

Apparently he has been very busy and has written over 50 other books...

I've had some success with the inner smile meditations... Very slight success though as I've not practiced them diligently but just in my down time.

There is also another cool book called " The complete system of self healing, internal exercises" by Stephen T Chang, which is very cool as well... It describes a different way to open the microcosmic orbit, which is the goal of the beginning Chia books...

Michael Winn is also worth a look, he co-wrote many of the books with Mantak Chia. He's got some fascinating blog posts.

Sign in to follow this