Sign in to follow this  
Jadespear

Mantak Chia-Franz Bardon Astral Energy Comparison

Hello again friends.

Ive been reading through some Mantak Chia books and the Initiation Into Hermetics book by Franz Bardon. I am asking myself what Mantak Chia means by making an energy body, while Franz Bardon and myself believe we already have one? Are the two concepts different in any of your understanding? Does Chia aim to meld the energy or astral body that we all have into a new form? Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks guys.

If Bardon thought that we simply had an energy body astral projection might have been taught earlier in his training. But to be conscious in it and in control is not only a matter of qualitative training, ie refining the character and awareness, but of transforming the very substance of what already exists.ie quantitative training But I have limited experience so I keep it short.

• Like 1

Did you mean immortal fetus? That's what is created with the energy body, but inner fire has to first be discovered within the energy body.

http://taoism.about.com/od/practices/a/Kan_Li.htm

In the Kan and Li exercises, the student of Taoist Yoga actually forms an Immortal Child within himself. This Immortal Child is carefully grown and nurtured and then transferred first into the Soul Body and then after much work into the Spirit Body.

To create immortal fetus requires the ability to use multiple centers at the same time.

And most people never find the fire because it is hidden.

Edited by Daong
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this