Songtsan

My great realization

Right on Hydrogen.

In my practice I want to begin to travel out of the body. To astral travel. Have you any experience with this?

Before I taking up meditation, I did some lucid dreaming stuff. I had a OBE via lucid dream onnce.

It was fun until a monster showed up. :-(

Right now, I fucus on opening my meridian channels and erase any pain spot on my body. I think we're living in a "simulated" reality already. My goal is to "astral travel" in this "real" world.

The astral travel is fun too from what I've heard. But I haven't found any reliable way yet. If you figure it out, let me know.

I've always been of the opinion that astral travel and lucid dreaming were synonymous...I have lucid dreamed, dreams so real that they seemed like astral travel must be...I don't know for sure though....

Right on. Damn, a monster? Did it try and eat you or something ?

You know, in lucid dream that you can control the dream. This monster came out of blue to chase me. I just couldn't change it. I couldn't run away from him. He chased me out of my dream. :-(

Oh lucid dreaming. I've had some lucid dreams, but they were mostly constructs of my mind.

I'm talking about real astral travel. About actually leaving your body and going places with your soul. Places that are not constructs of our minds.

I read through all three of the books written by Robert Monroe, afterlife pioneer. I know it's possible, multiple people have done it.

If we are all one...

We may be all be one on the collective fundamental level of understanding and existence, but I am not you and you are not me.

Just because we are all one, doesn't mean that that Oneness isn't a collection of infinite expression through the Tao.

Where is there to go? Other planets, other galaxies, other times, duh?! To explore creation!

I believe we are all meant to do this. It's part of why the universe is, to be enjoyed and explored, to be discovered.

I can't explore China in a personal way without going there. Yes I could read many books, watch many movies... But those would all be other people's thoughts and ideas, not my firsthand experience.

EDIT: within the Yang, lies Yin...it is my great ecstasy to help others, and thus it gets me high, and so I do it for selfish/personal reasons..I am hooked on Yang juice.

Just because you know how the laws work doesn't make you a selfish person.

Keep on !

I know a priest that received/helped people for 10-14 hours a day. I suspect he didn't sleep at all. But he still had 2 hours (2 am-4am :) ) for himself.

you are in the center of your universe, and you can never escape.

I AM the center of my universe. Why would I want to escape?