bio disc

here are some links to the bio disec.

if interested, please read them all.

i have been using one for 2 weeks

this is quite powerful and the qi is very nice

http://www.amezcua.com/bodyandhealth/product_biodisc.html

http://www.amezcua.com/bodyandhealth/Baron...calarEnergy.pdf

http://www.superqigong.com/articlesmore.asp?id=45

the applications for this disc are varied, it lasts 3 generations and charges water for 50 years etc etc............

i have been using one for 2 weeks

What in heaven let you try it out at this price?

:blink:

I mean. If it works: fine, but how did you know?

:blink:

I mean. If it works: fine, but how did you know?

a friend lent me his - and he wsa having very positive results with it

a friend lent me his - and he wsa having very positive results with it

aaaahhh... so what are his and your experiences then? :D

How much is it? I couldn't see a price anywhere.

Incidentally, the site appeared to say 15 years rather than 50.

How much is it? I couldn't see a price anywhere.

Incidentally, the site appeared to say 15 years rather than 50.

around 500 to 600 US Dollars... :)

Right. Uh, I think you can buy a couple of rings that will make you immortal for considerably less. Just a suggestion.

How they (usually) make this kind of product:

Whilst the glass is melted and as it's cooling and hardening it's subjected to intense energy fields of a certain frequency... the way the atoms settle as the glass cools contains some of the energy signature of the original energy field...

The price is a bit ridiculous... I've bought the type of the device that produces these intense energy fields in the manufacturing process and paid less than $500... If I get the frequency right I can charge ordinary water and make it taste sweet, similar (I guess) to what Sean Denty says one of the masters he met can do.

I once left the device on for two weeks and it developed a huge vortex of energy that I suspect extended up far higher than my roof - there was usually a round hole in the cloud cover above the house. You can tune the frequency of the energy, but it's still been hard to sleep near it when it's on. I only turn it on once in a while to charge things.

Ian - the guy that invented it, Dr Ian Lyons said that the water would maintain it's charge for 50 years.

Sunshine - i can feel the qi when i put it in my pocket, my friend cleared away a huge post-surgical lump of lymph with it. treating coffee with it will prevent one from staying awake all night.

McLaren formular 1 racing team use it to get 25% better fuel economy for their cars.

If i treat food with it before eating, I digest the meal better.

In Australia, it's being used to treat water that is saltier than seawater for growing wheat. The salt is still in the water, but it is not taken up by the plant.

Freefom - whatever you have sounds powerfull. Are you able to tell us more?

To me, the bio disc is only a tool. I'm not trying to sell it, and i hope I didn't sound like it (i'd be an idiot if I was)

tools like this are handy, convenient, useful etc. But of course, they can't be DEPENDED apon.

I just wanted to bring it to peoples attention, so that they can investigate for themselves and take it or leave it.

I feel the benefits, and feel the effects as positive, but i'd never let it, or any thing else become something that i need - like a dummy, or lolly pop, or whatever

Mat, you are absolutely right...the bio disc is only a energy device. I have been using the bio disc and the chi pendant for over 12 months and I have definitely felt a great improvement in my wellness and my son's immune system - especially on his asthma. I don't think USD600 is a lot considering the benefits and effects on a person. Private Health Cover cost more than that a year in Australia :). I guess the question is what is your health really worth.

Well, I do trust Mat's opinion............... but the whole thing just screams placebo effect to me.

The machine sounds interesting though, hard to make a hole in a cloud with a placebo :)

Yeh wich is the machine that produces a hole in a cloud and makes things taste sweet ? Maybe you have a link ?

Is it an oregonmachine or sumthing like that ?

If you really cant sleep because of its strenght when you turn it on, and it creates a vortex the size of a house then i need one lol :lol:

About the biodisc i saw a youtubelink of the device where they mentioned in the comments its a piramidsheme kind of thing o.O i really dont know because i never saw or better yet felt one ...

If it does what it says sounds good tbh, but its alot of money if it doesnt :unsure:

Well my machine is a type of orgone generator. It's powerful, but the energy generated is unrefined/raw... it needs both my intention and minerals such as quartz to bring it to cohesion and balance (or if it's on for a while a natural balancing ensues - but this often involves the big vortex and other environmental factors (such as the hole in the clouds) - it's not so good to have that much energy moving around in my bedroom - I suspect long exposure to this would lead to chi sickness.

I'm naturally skeptical of this stuff, so when I first got my machine I began testing it. I did a test where I would water alfa alfa sprouts with water charged by the machine along with controls (one using tap water, and one using spring water) - after repeating the test 4 times, the sprouts watered with the charged spring water performed the best each time (the seeds sprouted much faster, more seeds sprouted and after 5 days the sprouts were much bigger than the controls)

maybe the people with the biodiscs could conduct similar personal research - I'd be willing to repeat my experiments with pictures and stuff if anyone would be interested in it...

Ian and I also conducted a very informal test to see if the energy from the generator can be sent over a distance - results were pretty inconclusive though...

I'm curious about the biodisk. I'd like to try one. But I feel my hackles are up about how much they charge for it.

I would feel an absolute fool coughing up that much dosh for them to pocket. The mark up on it must be phenomenal.

If it does so much good, healthwise, wouldnt it be nice if it was more widely available, for a far more accessible and reasonable price.

Why dont they sell many many more, for much much less. That's my suggestion to BioDisk.

This looks really shady and pyramid schemish to me. I suspect his demo may work, but only because he is not setting up a proper control. For a proper conrol the other sliced fruit etc... should be surrounded by 4 normal glasses of non "charged" water. He even gives part of the secret away in the clip. The other lemon dries out and the acid is released making it taste much more sour. I suspect just having 4 glasses of normal water around the fruit may release enough moisture/humidity to keep it "fresh" longer than without.

Sign in to follow this