Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

sacred pause

Of course this is nothing new the Christian community has mastered the Sacred Pause. Their's has a slightly different approach which I feel is more effective; it's called 'pause'... and RELEASE. A far superior technique, I think you will agree Cameron.

Pause and RELEASE

We also see this echoed in popular culture in the movie the matrix where this release method is used to boost power.

Indeed, this release method can be Too powerful!

Edited by seandenty

I eat alot of mexican food and would actually consider myself a master of this sort of practice.

Is it mentioned in the Lei Shan Dao?

I... would actually consider myself a master of this sort of practice.

Is it mentioned in the Lei Shan Dao?

I hesitate to even show this video because, naturally, hundreds will go searching in vain to find this master. But, in the name of raising the consciousness of the planet, here is a secret, never before aired, video of a level four Lei Shan Dao master using the release method. What you are about to see has been documented by scientists and is every bit as real as the air we breathe. Please don't send me emails asking for the location of this individual.

Thunder Path Method

Edited by seandenty

What you are about to see has been documented by scientists and is every bit as real as the air we breathe. Please don't send me emails asking for the location of this individual.

Thunder Path method

Tease!

Sign in to follow this