Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Let us be skydogs

will the real skydog please stand up

When I arrived in Vietnam for my duty assignment the Personnel Division had a hard time placing me in a position of my grade and skill level. One day the Personnel Sergeant came up to me and said he had a position I might like - Communications Chief of an Airborne Ranger unit (Skydogs). I said "No thanks." (The Viet Cong really loved shooting down helicopters.)

• Like 3

wondertwin powers....activate! hahahaha good ol superfriends.

together - you guys form Voltron!

• Like 1

post-13019-0-32588300-1373640600_thumb.jpg

More like a dissolute and impractical child who only wants more welding lessons so I can make stuff like this.

• Like 2

I am a metal dog.

If you are born in USA, then you are a metal monkey too - chinese astrology wise that is...all Americans are metal monkeys!

attachicon.gifth.jpg

More like a dissolute and impractical child who only wants more welding lessons so I can make stuff like this.

I am always amazed at seeing people having had the creativity to do stuff like that. I wish you more welding lessons at minimal cost.

On 7/12/2013 at 1:31 PM, Marblehead said:

I am always amazed at seeing people having had the creativity to do stuff like that. I wish you more welding lessons at minimal cost.

Thanks! 

Edited by zanshin

Thanks! Lessons from my dad, so no cost, but lots of eye rolling and "honey-sweetie" stuff.

Songstan, why? 1776? Does that help explain the industrial age? My son is a Wood Monkey, something sort of special about that year, but I would not want to be their school teacher. Creative, good intentioned, exuberant and sometimes disruptive (more observation than reading Monkey characteristics).

It has to do with location...everyone has multiple animal signs...so your son is both a wood monkey and a metal monkey...

I myself am Fire Dragon, Wood Tiger, Fire Snake, and Metal Monkey...there are also Yin/Yang polarities...I think my dragon and snake are Yang, my Tiger is Yin, and I don't remember the Monkey...

May 20th 1991; that makes me what, a metal goat?

I don't know - I haven't done it in a while...it takes time to figure out.

"I myself am Fire Dragon, Wood Tiger, Fire Snake, and Metal Monkey...there are also Yin/Yang polarities...I think my dragon and snake are Yang, my Tiger is Yin, and I don't remember the Monkey..."

ah yes, that explains it

"I myself am Fire Dragon, Wood Tiger, Fire Snake, and Metal Monkey...there are also Yin/Yang polarities...I think my dragon and snake are Yang, my Tiger is Yin, and I don't remember the Monkey..."

ah yes, that explains it

yes!

Sign in to follow this