yulongbr

Stillness-Movement Neigong Review - June 2013

Break time for lunch and then we did the stillness-movement practice for about one hour and forty minutes of sitting. Michael gave the group the transmission and this was the most intense part of the workshop for me. At the end I felt that was in some vast and soundless place. You see the hotel workshop room, but you do not feel you are there. Weird! :huh:

I love this description, it dovetails with my own experiences at workshops and when practicing on my own. :)

Yes, it was real fun.

3 weeks after the workshop, I still have a very strong feeling of what I received there, even so it is not so powrerful as when we practice in group with someone running around us, squeezing the field. ;)

• Like 1

yulongbr

Thanks for the review!

Yes, Gift of the Tao is an amazing movement system. As you have discovered It is the ENERGETICS of the system that makes the difference. We are a bit closer to releasing Gift of Tao III on DVD. Perhaps even by the end of this year!

The medical qigong is also beyond description although we do try. This type of therapeutics is the medicine of the future! Future's Medicine Today!

Yes, what happens at the workshops is definitely beyond words but you do a great job of description.

You were a joy to have in the workshop. Thanks for taking the time to travel so far from another country to attend.

Also thanks to everyone who attended, taking time from your schedules to contribute to these energetic sessions, and special thanks to all the out-of-country folks from Brazil, Great Britain, and Canada. I know it is difficult to fly so very far to attend these events. I felt we ALL got a huge boost from this session!

• Like 3

Amazing how much travel-difficulty surrounded this workshop! But that's a topic for a different thread... :)

I think yulongbr's observations mirror those of many attendees of Ya Mu's workshops -- I know they closely parallel my own experiences!

Hope to see y'all again at the next workshop.

Light

• Like 3

I'm looking forward for the next workshop. :)

Amazing how much travel-difficulty surrounded this workshop! But that's a topic for a different thread... :)

I think yulongbr's observations mirror those of many attendees of Ya Mu's workshops -- I know they closely parallel my own experiences!

Hope to see y'all again at the next workshop.

Light

And that is September 28,29,30 in Springfield, Missouri

• Like 1

Can't believe I missed this until now! What a great review. Was wonderful seeing you again. :) I hope you got some sleep on your flight home.

It was great to see you again. I had a lot of fun hanging out with the group, specially Sunday night ! Dr. Peppers never more ! :P

I had good sleep on the flight.

• Like 1

Yeah, I missed this review as well!

Saturday night was indeed fun, you impressed me, sir. ;)