Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

the non dual

Lets discuss the non dual? I find it integrates all the taoist meditations. From the governor and vessel channel to kan and li and the fusions, or reunification of human and heaven, the 10,000 things are balanced. I find this meditation also strong opens the core channel.

(Now, if I could get my mind to stop worrying about my bi polar father who I also think of when I meditate on the nondual! :lol: )

Edited by GrandTrinity

Lets discuss the non dual? I find it integrates all the taoist meditations. From the governor and vessel channel to kan and li and the fusions, or reunification of human and heaven, the 10,000 things are balanced. I find this meditation also strong opens the core channel.

(Now, if I could get my mind to stop worrying about my bi polar father who I also think of when I meditate on the nondual! :lol: )

In order for there to be integration you need two things to integrate together into one.

If you penetrate the meaning of non-dual, the notion of integration becomes only a half-truth at best, or a serious delusion at worst.

To further understand this, try to find a difference between any two things. For example, what is the difference between attachment and non-attachment?

Edited by goldisheavy

Sign in to follow this