Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

It's finally arrived...in 2013......The Girls Game....PUA for Women!

It was only a matter of time before it happened. PUA for women! Taught by PUA Mehow. Seems to focus on Qualification, screening, and "How to spot a player"

How to spot a Player-

http://screen.yahoo.com/spot-player-140000332.html

Lisa, 21, is sick of college guys who don't treat her well and aren't faithful. She wants to meet a quality guy but doesn't know how to screen out the bad ones. There's no better coach to teach her how to spot a player than Mehow, a pick-up artist. He shows Lisa how to quickly determine a guy's motivations as soon as she meets him. First lesson is Qualification: asking questions to learn about his deeper qualities. The second lesson is Group Screening: using wing girls to observe his behavior when Lisa isn't around. Then Lisa goes out on hidden camera and approaches real guys to see if they pass the test. Will Lisa find a quality guy, or just a bunch of players?

Avoiding his friend zone-

http://screen.yahoo.com/avoiding-friend-zone-005700731.html

Sarah has too many guy friends and no boyfriend. She feels like guys put her in the "friend zone" and doesn't know to catch their attention in a romantic and sexual way.Mehow, a professional pick-up artist, is about to teach her how guys think so she can become irresistible to them. In this episode, he teaches Sarah the concept of "intermittent rewarding". He explains how to get guys to chase her by using her laughter, touch, and teasing as rewards for the guy's good behavior. She also learns how to "punish" guys by occasionally withholding these rewards. This creates the romantic friction that fuels desire. Then he does something never before seen: he films her on hidden camera as she approaches real guys at a bar and puts her new skills to the test. She quickly learns that the art of pick-up can be just as tricky for women as it is for men. Will she escape the Friend Zone?

The Subtext of Texting-

http://screen.yahoo.com/subtext-texting-050000619.html

For the first time ever, The Girl's Game reveals the secrets of pick-up artists to women so they can spot players and get the men they really want. This landmark instructional series will teach women to be pick-up artists themselves via real footage of women's social interactions with men. Jeminah just got out of a 6-year relationship to find that the game has changed. She meets many men but is finding that nobody wants to talk on the phone anymore. Most guys seem to prefer texting, and Jeminah feels like they can't handle a real interaction. She's frustrated with texts that lead nowhere and with a growing feeling that she's stuck in the past. Now she's found an unusual savior: Mehow, a professional pick-up artist. As one of the leading figures in the men's dating scene, he's dedicated the past ten years of his life to teaching the art of seduction to terminally single men everywhere. This is a man who deeply knows the psychology of ‘the game’, and now he's revealing all his secrets to women. In this episode Mehow will explain exactly what it takes to hook any guy via text via real-time, actual text conversations. He'll show how to turn the average guy's boring texts into a fun, spontaneous, and romantic chat. He'll reveal what guys are thinking each step of the way - and how to stay one step ahead of them.

I'm outraged! This is sexism,and I feel I am being unfairly "targeted". I am not a target!!!

Man did you see the huge grins the girls in the first video got on their face when Mehow explained the tactics they were going to use and the deviousness of it all?

Haha jk, I have no fear of any "tactics" and am comfortable in my ability to maintain the frame of any interaction. If anything it shows that girls go through some of the same issues the we typically think of as issues that guys have to deal with, like the "friend zone" etc.

Edited by Immortal4life

haha. PUA is relatively underground in my country. The only PUA stuff that is getting public is old-school M thru Neil Strauss, but not the jedi super powers.

I hope this BS doesn't reach my country before I completely master male-female game.

It's classic NLP (no matter if girl or boy)

- mirroring

- reframing

- push/pull

- escalating

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this