Sign in to follow this  
He ZuDao

The introduction that can be introduced...

...that's probably a stale joke around here by this point...

...but that's my introduction.

yay.

He ZuDao

This might be a slightly more useful introduction:

I've been studying the same internal martial art style, and school for about 14 years, and have been a closed door student of a private teacher for the last 8.

I've been focusing on qi gong/nei gong almost exclusively lately (the last 4 years?)

That doesn't give me much of a foot hold to understand the Tao, but it does set up a frame work to begin understand energy/qi.

I got my start with the usual mix of bad (awesome!) shaw bros. movies, and devouring any and all books I could find on the subjects, some I found more useful than other. Particularly early on the possibly fraudulent Deng Ming-Dao books (great reads, regardless of the truth or reality of them.) and Frantzis' books.

So now I would like to learn a bit more about Taoism, speicifally the internal alchemical practices, that lead to "immortality" and "enlightenment". A little bit of "dual cultivation" might not hurt either ;) Dreamwork, and non-psychedelic "neo-shamanic" practice are also important parts of my practice.

Other than that I'm a Heavy Metal Mofo!! possible Psychotronic Viking Raider, and Othrodox Discordian Inquisitrix.

That is all Earthpeople

He ZuDao

Sign in to follow this