Sign in to follow this  
nova_b

Hello. Family

I thought I should introduce myself more to the community.Sorry for the long winded first post. I love Taoism I originally found it sometime last year as a beautiful way of thinking that complemented my quantum qi gong nicely. I was born Christian but from early on I knew that was not the religion for me I've read many bible verses over the years but I never new the amount of pure beautiful energy that words can emit when only being read until I myself was introduced to the Tao Te Ching some passages brought tears to my eyes the first read. Pure love with the attempt not to guide like many other religions but only to spark thoughts to help you along your own true path. Today I usally call myself a phylisophycal Taoist I love the teachings And the simplicity of the way once you begin to attempt to grasp it..I have a voice. Im a young rap/hip-hop artist with increasingly growing buzz in my area. As I become more balanced and illuminated everyday, my music follows. When people hear my songs and free mind I hope they themselves become inspired and start their own search for what ever it may take for them to find their own true selves.

Sign in to follow this