Sign in to follow this  
Vmarco

Is Bodhgaya Off-Topic?

Is Bodh Gaya, considered the most sacred site in Buddhism, an off-topic subject in either the General Discussion or Buddhist Discussion forums?

I'm scheduled to be at Bodhgaya and Vulture Peak in 2 weeks. Didn't know it is a war zone of Muslim and Maoist terrorists.

"Bodh Gaya has been in the crosshairs of Pakistan-based terrorists, who want to avenge violence against Rohingya Muslims in Buddhist-dominated Myanmar."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Bihar/Terror-attack-rocks-Bihar-s-Bodh-Gaya-serial-blasts-at-Mahabodhi-temple/Article1-1088481.aspx

Funny thing is,...the Muslims started the violence in Myanmar,...as per the now Off-Topic discussion Muslim Terrorism.

• Like 1

As I wrote in the Pit,...Consider this (everyone but Flolfolil, who is a conspiracy unto himself),...there are 2 General Discussions on Wirathu's Practice Of Terroist Buddhism,...although any mention is Muslim terrorism is met with complaints, threats, warnings, and as in Flolfolil's case,...hissy fits.

However, I post a topic "Muslim Terrorism" in regards to the bombing of the most sacred site in Buddhism, and it is trashed to Off-Topic. Now that looks like a conspiracy.

Can one imagine Buddhists bombing Mecca? To me, the bombing of Bodh Gaya is even worse.

Will this terrorism make the cover of Time magazine,...like the Western fabrications of Myanmar Buddhists? Or does this terrorism even matter?

• Like 1

How about when you arrive at your destination, ask the monks or whoever else is there what they think about your sick little ideas of genocide? Methinks you aren't going to get the "Kill them all!" answer you are expecting. i could be wrong though, so please report back when you get your answer.

Sign in to follow this