Sign in to follow this  
Flolfolil

chat room?

so i tried clicking on the chat tab for the first time and it told me that there are two many people in there, then i tried later and it still says that...

does this thing even actually work or do i just have terrible luck? :lol:

hiya flolofil, i just tried it too - same thing. I checked it out a few weeks ago and got in okay...nobody was in there though.

maybe with the new changings the limit numbers need to be reset. or...maybe they have it closed up for now, for technical reasons.

you thinking about setting up a chat meet-up time? might be fun and most def interesting. lol

warm regards

• Like 1

Still not working :(. I've been getting a too many users in the room error message. If only.

flo - maybe nudge viator to check the deep settings, starting with did sean buy the whole upgrade package, you know, the one that includes chat capability. it might be some 'options' weren't selected from the start. has anybody ever gotten in?

Last time i remember -> mid Feb 2013

was that before or after the new upgrade, anybody know?

(tks Homserat)

bumped to use this thread instead of the other one...

at this moment...chat works for me,

doesn't for apech and flolfolil

Chat is now back online. Thanks for your patience.

:)

So it is. Thank you powers that be. Next couple nights I'll try to take advantage of it. I find the best way is to make a 'I'm heading to Chat Now' post. Otherwise people probably won't know you're there.

hmm, it says i am in the chat but i am not and now i can't get back in >_> this seems to be caused by me opening it and then realizing i had something else to do and quickly closing it...

logged out of my account and back in and that didn't fix it

Edited by Flolfolil

great chat tonight guys!

maybe we need a bigger boat

so more than just 5 at a time can get in.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this