nine tailed fox

how to become extremely yang, energetically ?

Become really active physically and mentally, always pushing yourself, have a diet including meat with lots of zinc and magnesium.

set yourself on fire!

No really,

Think think think, then plan plan plan, then do do do, and dont stop doing anything EVER!!!!

Edited by Songtsan

Do opposite things of Yin stuff - don't take time to be sensual, don't be receptive, don't listen to your body, be very controlling instead. Just kidding, umm...how bout dis: Think all the time, plan all the time, make love in your mind palace instead of your real life, become able to create great cities in your mind with mind-ninja skills, eat lots of sugar/carbs, make brain your favorite place to live, stop eating protein (because protein activates Yin cycles/rest&digest), don't box in boxing ring, yet box in boxing ring in your head, stop eating fish! (because fish = protein), and don't let old grannies cross the street on their own because you think they might be infertile!

First of all, why would you want to become extremly Yang? It may be good to know "how to", but isn't it better to achieve balance?

One should aim for a state of homeostasis as regards the balance of yin and yang as cat says.

The thread gives no clue as to why there is a wish to increase yang so it is difficult to offer advice.

• Like 1

well i have an experiment in mind

i think yin and yang attract each other

so if i become extremely yang, i will attract yin aspects from life

for example money is yin so i should attract it

women are yin so i should attract them ............etc

and it will be interesting to see the changes

Edited by nine tailed fox

I will tell you but am not responsible for any Bad effects for anyone who tries this:

Put a cork in your left nostril; always breathe through your right nostril.

:(

• Like 1

Extremely yang = aggressive.

If you become extremely yang you may attract extremely yang people and get into fights. If you attract money and become rich you will attract greedy people. It is best to be appropriate to any particular situation. Extremely yang will attract extremely yin women - no fun in that. So balance is required - be more yin or more yang as the situation demands.

• Like 1

I will tell you but am not responsible for any Bad effects for anyone who tries this:

Put a cork in your left nostril; always breathe through your right nostril.

:(

Yes, one side of the body seems to be the masculine side.

Also I had some effects with this happening yesterday such as my channels closing etc.

But anyways if your looking for more strength.

And dont confuse strength with negative dominance which is false yang.

If your vegetarian eat stronger foods, broccoli, spinach, quinoa, beans, chickpeas, lentils, mushrooms, protein bars, iron/vitamin b12 supplement.

Exercise- Hiking in nature, swimming, rebounding, rbodyweight/mild weight training training.

Also to make sure your not tense and blocked after strenght training do spontaneous movements.

You can set the intention to be more balanced between male and female.

And maybe delete the idea that masculine is always so great and amazing, despite what the society you live in says.

Sometimes one needs to be more logical, and cold, one can do certain things, but Im not sure how much Id reccomend them,

I have been receiving guidance to do lots of strength/bdoyweight training using the left/upper body, an the other day spend time on punches/kicks with the left side of the body. Seeming as I am requiring to be more balanced, I did this like a year and a half ago too when I worked interesting.

But if one doesnt like the effects one can set the intention to be more balanced between masculine and feminine, and also use spontaneous movements to remove the soreness of muscles which blocks the channels.

Edited by skydog

The body needs yin/yang balance to be healthy.

What you're wanting is an abundance of jing energy which makes you more sexually attractive to the opposite sex, charismatic, more powerful feeling, enthusiastic and able to produce more money through your endevours.