Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Just so everybody knows...

No dude its not realistic , its negative and a bummer.

Songstans experience probably has something to d with what he related, I dont care to

speculate much on that.

so, my view of the world is negative and a bummer.

if what you say is true,

then a non-negative view is one that sees wrong with the world as it is.

are the world health organization's reports negative and a bummer?

Edited by narveen

I also should state that I am writing the book that I wish I had had to read when I was young.

why? so you would know how to deal better with the situation you were born into?

how would your book help a kid deal with living on welfare and a dad who wouldn't support his mom and him?

This is me going back in time and telling myself "This is the stuff I wish I knew way back when." This book is for all the mes that will ever exist in time.

which is better?

a great book to guide kids who have to grow themselves up living on welfare with laybout shits for dads, or

a society where all kids are cared for and secure regardless of who brought them into the world?

• Like 1

well - it's sort of like journaling too...also, if something has been in your head, say for example "I want to go skydiving!" and you keep seeing it popping up, you should just go and do it. Get it off your chest. I always wanted to publish a book, and thats wutimagonnado! It doesnt matter if it sells or not...it will complete my karmic needs...

so, my view of the world is negative and a bummer.

if what you say is true,

then a non-negative view is one that sees wrong with the world as it is.

are the world health organization's reports negative and a bummer?

The world health reports are word assessments on documents , they are neither a bummer nor not a bummer , but one can be bummed , and one can communicate they are bummed , and one can be sympatheic or annoyed to share the bummed-ness of someone else.

In simple terms, yes, most people would consider the WHOs reports to be a bummer too ( they are designed to be).

Are you arguing that you cant be a bummer because nothing is ? or are you saying you cant be a bummer if WHOs reports are.? (and so, are defending yourself by pointing at something else).

well - it's sort of like journaling too...also, if something has been in your head, say for example "I want to go skydiving!" and you keep seeing it popping up, you should just go and do it. Get it off your chest. I always wanted to publish a book, and thats wutimagonnado! It doesnt matter if it sells or not...it will complete my karmic needs...

Ahh Italian instead of Chinese for a change ! delightful!

There are plenty of crappy new age esoteric books flooding the market....where your at you'll probably just be another one. Personally, i think you should practice cultivating for another 10-20 years before writing a word.

My 2 cents, Peace

He's doing it for himself as would I , its what we would have wanted to be told to us , it helps clarify as we go.

The market is irrelevant. (as is the number of years of cultivating some make progress quick , some slow)

Besides , Its been argued for over 2000 years what difference would one tome likely be, and one wouldnt know it superior until its written.. the Personal life story , interwoven in, could potentially set it head and shoulders above the rest in popularity anyway.

Edited by Stosh

Ahh Italian instead of Chinese for a change ! delightful!

You tired Chinese? You go home now!

• Like 1

yup.

those raptors were really something

i happened to be around

they told me about the raptor watch

no big deal about eagles hanging around

i didn't expect to see anything

but i did and it was an amazing sight

they came in like B 52 bombers

lmfao

You tired Chinese? You go home now!

I am "home".

If I wrote white or European as often as I see Chinese , I think a good many folks would get tired of my crutch.

:)

Sign in to follow this