Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Word demons

When people use words like: "Chill," etc. they are making their mouth movements produce sounds which have effects. This can cause actual body reactions. Suppose i said to you, "Hey! Look over there!" You would instantly look where I pointed. So the power of words to heal or hate is guaranteed. When people say negative things like, "That's ugly!" or "That's gross" it immediately brings to mind a feeling a grossness, as words are linked with their definitions. Suppose I told you to "Fuck off!" would you immediately hate me? I would. So be careful when using your words...don't let anyone tear you up with your words. People use words like glass knives. Shooting them left and right. It becomes a pain game - meant to inflame the mind palace. Practice patience, and live in the now, and stuff...don't create word puzzles in your head to create pain in other people. I am guilty of this too. Everyone uses words to heal or hurt, but sometimes we don't realize that we are doing it. If we all step back from our emotions a bit, and let our bodies calm down, we can begin to begin again. Say nice things. I will try harder to be nice myself.

• Like 5

Good post - The power of words is something I've been becoming more aware of lately but, like you say, often we don't pay conscious attention to everything we're saying in every day situations with people. It's good practice to make an effort though.

Peace.

Edited by T.S

When people use words like: "Chill," etc. they are making their mouth movements produce sounds which have effects. This can cause actual body reactions. Suppose i said to you, "Hey! Look over there!" You would instantly look where I pointed. So the power of words to heal or hate is guaranteed. When people say negative things like, "That's ugly!" or "That's gross" it immediately brings to mind a feeling a grossness, as words are linked with their definitions. Suppose I told you to "Fuck off!" would you immediately hate me? I would. So be careful when using your words...don't let anyone tear you up with your words. People use words like glass knives. Shooting them left and right. It becomes a pain game - meant to inflame the mind palace. Practice patience, and live in the now, and stuff...don't create word puzzles in your head to create pain in other people. I am guilty of this too. Everyone uses words to heal or hurt, but sometimes we don't realize that we are doing it. If we all step back from our emotions a bit, and let our bodies calm down, we can begin to begin again. Say nice things. I will try harder to be nice myself.

Reasonably so , but is it mean to say now

that I preferred the old bottom banner ?

Miss the bared fangs? :)

I now have ten thousand arms and eyes instead of cute baby fangs. You will now know my measure.

Miss the bared fangs? :)

Yes , originally I didnt look at it much , but after a short while I found I liked it a lot..

maybe the same will occur with the spider person.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this