Sign in to follow this  
yondaime109

Irritated were I shouldn't! Help!

Today, I tried to attempt the big draw in while having one "self-cultivation" sessions and I grabbed a random lotion bottle thinking it was just like all the others, Turns out this one had different in it. Stopped my session early due to a burning sensation.

I'm looking at now and it's just not good sight,There are bumps every where, dry skin, lacerations, etc. How do I heal it? I'm scared.

I've had this problem before, But I really don't want to have to wait this out again.

you mean you used lotion on your penis?

i don't really have any advice for healing it other than leaving it alone, but next time just use spit to jerk off. If you find that doesn't give you enough lubrication, drink a little bit of something sugary to get your saliva digestive enzymes going and that should provide more than enough lubrication for self touching.

was there some kind of granular substances in it? how could you get lacerations? hmm...probably use some A&D ointment...or just leave it alone.....I don't know..vitamin E oil?

FYI: you don't need to play with yourself to generate sex energy to create mind-bliss-chi...just visualize a Dakini during your meditation and strengthen your imagination-visualization powers..eventually you can have sexchi going straight to the brain and then you send it down your chest into dantien..the longer you nofap the more intense the experience...you can create waves of all day long bliss this way. Tantrik visualizations create the ecstasy of sex within oneself, and then you drop the meditation object (the Dakini), and breath in the essence of yabyum (man/woman coupling) bliss states. You cycle the energy around the dantiens and wheel it into fruition in the lower dantien.

Edited by Songtsan

you don't need to play with yourself to generate sex energy to create mind-bliss-chi...just visualize a Dakini

been having a lot of luck myself generating "mind bliss chi" from visualization of having the opposite genders sex organ instead of my own :lol: really -really- powerful stuff!

• Like 1

been having a lot of luck myself generating "mind bliss chi" from visualization of having the opposite genders sex organ instead of my own :lol: really -really- powerful stuff!

awesome idea!

awesome idea!

all i have is awesome ideas, because i am a sexual taoist master!

jk, the idea was pure masturbatory fantasy that i later realized had some form of energetic benefits :lol:

all i have is awesome ideas, because i am a sexual taoist master!

jk, the idea was pure masturbatory fantasy that i later realized had some form of energetic benefits :lol:

I tried it, it's cool. I feel so girlish :)

I wonder if it would make sense to visualize yoni when sending chi down Yin channel, and then switch to lingam when bringing chi up Yang channel?

Edited by Songtsan

I tried it, it's cool. I feel so girlish :)

i know right? closest i have ever cum (LOL) to having an internal O

Sign in to follow this