skydog

Recklessly connecting to other peoples pain/energy

Sensitive empathic people can intuit how others feel.

Sometimes one can do this a long time before they have any idea what their doing.

SO connecting to someones pain who appears to share the same "struggles" family etc

This obviously can be advantageous, also can be difficult

One can do the same for groups of people etc

I think it is good to delete this weakness with healing codes/yuen method b mindful of it etc.

Thoughts?

I'm not such a big fan of the delete process but if you are trying to delete something you would need to be clear what it is you are trying to delete, I don't think you will ever be able to delete the actual process of feeling sensitive to others without getting into repression, but there will be certain stories, thoughts, beliefs from the mind around what comes up when you feel others problems which can be questioned or deleted. But keep in mind all these stories and beliefs which are stirred up by other peoples pain are all your own not the others, so in a sense all these other people are always reflecting back to you things you need to resolve and heal in yourself, so it is a process in life which is trying to work for you not against you so it is not advisable to try get rid of it, there may even be a part of you attracting these people and situations towards you to try facilitate the healing.

• Like 1

there is no absolute answer to this question. completely embracing it and completely denying it both end in a crappy mental state.

personally, i stay cautious and generally stick with being closed off - only opening up when i find a worthy person. But all that saved up emotion from closing myself off always manifests as me being a completely open book and not able to hold myself back from saying exactly how i feel

if you want to go with absolutes, do so very consciously and make sure you are doing it because of valuable insight into the matter instead of just a fear of people or an overactive hormonal system

• Like 1

Master it. It is a double-edged sword as others have stated, but never drop your weapon I say....you give up some of your power that way. The question is what are some of the best ways to do so? But also there is this: being delusional that you know how someone else feels...the way this happens is you project your own delusional belief of the way you think they feel onto the thought construct of them in your head, and you turn out wrong. I have done this more times than I can count. Sometimes though you are completely right, and you definitely CAN intuit how someone else is feeling. I am thinking that the best thing to do is to note your belief, keep it filed away for further use, but do not depend on it, until you have reached the internal point where you are 100% positive that you are not creating delusional fantasies of how other people are feeling. When you are sure that you can trust your intuition/empathy, without mudding the water, then you will have also probably mastered any ill that could befall you from it.

• Like 1

Thanks for the thoughts..

I am bearing them in mind eg yes of course one specifically sets the intention (the word delete can trigger different reactions but intent is the same just going along the middle placing the awareness where there is a blockage or asking the light/love (of god) healing codes to help remove images, belief, negative cellular memories relating to xyz. and specific intention gets specific results I find. Anyways yes specific...connecting to revolution pain, connecting to creativity pain, etc etc can be good. Yes I agree perhaps I am attracting/we are attracting that.

Yes flofolil I agree, I can be fairly closed and open myself unleashing everything on one, am getting better not needing to express/ share everything, as many "siddhis" are not discussable. You can set the intention to heal those ideas in second paragraph. Hmmm

yes songstan I agree, one can be delusional, and I rely on my intuition for many things including at the moment, intuitive art of chakras, auras etc...etc etc. ha

Anyways I ask these questions usually get answers...I receive the idea of using lots of sage, incense to cleanse aura, saltwater baths, lower dan tien awareness/breathing and not living in the "ego"/present moment although I will admit my aversion to the last two is strong..

Also beliefs around needing to take in others pain because I can handle it better for self worth and esteem and to be a "good person" not letting others continue with their life learning and path etc etc..

cheers

many "siddhis" are not discussable

sigh....

and that's where my conversations all go downhill, when i start expressing my knowledge of the supernatural. i dunno what to do about this, because i view their world and mine as inseparable and i can't just ignore it. So when someone starts asking a question that the only answer i know is of the supernatural variety, i just keep my mouth shut. :(

sigh....

and that's where my conversations all go downhill, when i start expressing my knowledge of the supernatural. i dunno what to do about this, because i view their world and mine as inseparable and i can't just ignore it. So when someone starts asking a question that the only answer i know is of the supernatural variety, i just keep my mouth shut. :(

I like hearing about that stuff...

I like hearing about that stuff...

well obviously :P if taobums wasn't a good outlet for this kind of talk, i probably wouldn't come here at all.

and besides, we only communicate through PM! get a live chat program and then we will talk more lol

well obviously :P if taobums wasn't a good outlet for this kind of talk, i probably wouldn't come here at all.

and besides, we only communicate through PM! get a live chat program and then we will talk more lol

I'm scared to try new things...

The weakness is 'recklessly'. Also strengthened for your ancestor's reckless experiences.

To be clear, it's not about deleting a process or an ability, we are deleting the weakness. Human beings have psychic ability built-in and we resonate with each other all the time. The key is to strengthen and delete the weakness.

The feeling is strong or weak, it's not an emotion. When we are strongly neutral, it's much easier to access our feeling of strong and weak, this allows us to tune in with our insight. Insight is a triad of feeling (strong and weak), perception, and intuition.

When we have insight, we have answers.

• Like 2

The weakness is 'recklessly'. Also strengthened for your ancestor's reckless experiences.

To be clear, it's not about deleting a process or an ability, we are deleting the weakness. Human beings have psychic ability built-in and we resonate with each other all the time. The key is to strengthen and delete the weakness.

The feeling is strong or weak, it's not an emotion. When we are strongly neutral, it's much easier to access our feeling of strong and weak, this allows us to tune in with our insight. Insight is a triad of feeling (strong and weak), perception, and intuition.

When we have insight, we have answers.

Funny yes reckless is the subject of this thread, the other stuff is a completely different topic haha.

Cheers

Edited by skydog