Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Elixir fields

What is the elixir field in the lower dantien? Is it CSF? (Cerebrospinal fluid)

There have been conjectures that when the amrita nectar is released from above the soft pallet, that it is some type of charged CSF...it sounds weird to me that it would go down into the stomach however...I am confused on this point..the dropping of the amrita nectar is usually associated with the MCO, and so it must be important. Calling something an elixir suggests it deals in something of a fluid nature. Is this the ectoplasm that ghosts can be comprised of?...Some say that when the body dies it loses some weight. I have not researched this as of yet. Could it be that somewhere in the dantien lies the elixir of the Gods? and when you die this substance somehow becomes released and transmogrified...becoming part of a new reality matrix? Interdimensional perhaps? Who knows about this?

Now that you mention it...the morning after my MCO spontaneously initiated, I woke up to a pool of very slightly viscous and sweet fluid in the back of my throat. My one and only experience of this.

Then you are definitely K-shaktied..no doubt!

I never spent time naming it. Until some bigger stuff happened.

good'nuff..its not about names, its about faces..what face you put on something determines it's worth. Suppose I was an alien, and you didn't like me because I was all green and slimy, then you might say - get away from me! you evil being! haha just kidding - I think you would like the alien, but...you get my point?

Now that you mention it...the morning after my MCO spontaneously initiated, I woke up to a pool of very slightly viscous and sweet fluid in the back of my throat. My one and only experience of this.

I meant to mention that I experienced the same thing one day...spontaneous MCO, especially down Yin channel (sparkling shower of energy), along with amrita dropping, except I was awake, and my kundalini (or my split self) said, "To prove a point." This because I had been wondering if the MCO was real or not.

very slightly viscous and sweet fluid in the back of my throat.

The kunlun book i have talks about this sweet stuff :) If my memory serves me correctly, you are supposed to swallow it and guide/observe its motion to ldt

The kunlun book i have talks about this sweet stuff :) If my memory serves me correctly, you are supposed to swallow it and guide/observe its motion to ldt

I never understood how you could guide something that is going down your esophagus into your stomach anywhere...do you move it through the stomach wall? Kundalini produces amrita in me all the time now, but I really think it is probably due to excessively hot Yang brain, which causes the brain's functions to increase in speed/metabolism, which requires greater waste removal (Cerebrospinal fluid is produced in the meninges and choroid plexus I think - I'll have to check that), so it produces huge amounts of CSF to compensate for the increased energy output, and some excess spills out through near the soft palate, and simply goes into the stomach. CSF brings nutrients to the brain and takes waste materials away. It may be as simple as this. I will do some more research on it. It tastes good maybe because it has sugar in it? I will go check!

Edited by Songtsan

I never understood how you could guide something that is going down your esophagus into your stomach anywhere...do you move it through the stomach wall? Kundalini produces amrita in me all the time now, but I really think it is probably due to excessively hot Yang brain, which causes the brain's functions to increase in speed/metabolism, which requires greater waste removal (Cerebrospinal fluid is produced in the meninges and choroid plexus I think - I'll have to check that), so it produces huge amounts of CSF to compensate for the increased energy output, and some excess spills out through near the soft palate, and simply goes into the stomach. CSF brings nutrients to the brain and takes waste materials away. It may be as simple as this. I will do some more research on it. It tastes good maybe because it has sugar in it? I will go check!

yes it does contain glucose! which can account for its sweet taste - it also contains many minerals and stuff...there is a medical condition where excess CSF is produced and drains through the nose, where it becomes swallowed. The people who have this condition mention the sweet taste of the CSF. I am almost 100% confident that amrita IS CSF, and is thus nothing special...I could be wrong - I will keep looking. It is also possible that in contains hormones produced by pineal and pituitary glands, but there is no reason for them to go down throat - they would be far more effective if they released into blood stream via normal routes.

So far my best working theory is that Kundalini either directly produces excess for tricks and fun, or that excess Yang chi causes need for excess waste removal and therefore excessive production of CSF...

Sign in to follow this