Sign in to follow this  
YES

need help with Kundalini

Hi i am new and this is my first post in here. I have a strong activation in kundalini for few years. My symptomos are spontanious body movments, breathing and singing . My problem is the strong anxiety that i get sometimes. I have a lot of Mantic Chia books but i am very reluctant of using the Microcosmic Orbit practice. I get sick of it very easy. It feels as a sort of control rather than surrender and let the energy do its thing so maybe i need to get convinsed that doing the Miro Orbit can help me with my anxiety. I tried doing it many times in the past 10 years but i always get sick of it and stop. I like to talk with others who has similar experiences like mine. I'd love to get over this peroid of extreem negtive feelings.

I'd love to hear anything you have to say.

YES

Edited by YES

Yes,

Welcome to Taobums! Yogani at advancedyogapractices.com specializes in helping people out who have too much kundalini. You might post over there.

But in general, I'd stay away from MCO and favor showers, walks, sunlight, tranquility meditation and a heavy diet if necessary until things get under control.

Your sensitivity is ultimately a positive thing, but you have to pace yourself.

Yours,

Yoda

Yes,

Welcome to Taobums! Yogani at advancedyogapractices.com specializes in helping people out who have too much kundalini. You might post over there.

But in general, I'd stay away from MCO and favor showers, walks, sunlight, tranquility meditation and a heavy diet if necessary until things get under control.

Your sensitivity is ultimately a positive thing, but you have to pace yourself.

Yours,

Yoda

Thank you Yoda. I do understand that sometimes meditations are the worse things to do for me. I get completely off balance. usually i get digesting problems + dizzieness + numbness etc.

Pace is good.

Thanks

Yes

Hi i am new and this is my first post in here. I have a strong activation in kundalini for few years. My symptomos are spontanious body movments, breathing and singing . My problem is the strong anxiety that i get sometimes. I have a lot of Mantic Chia books but i am very reluctant of using the Microcosmic Orbit practice. I get sick of it very easy. It feels as a sort of control rather than surrender and let the energy do its thing so maybe i need to get convinsed that doing the Miro Orbit can help me with my anxiety. I tried doing it many times in the past 10 years but i always get sick of it and stop. I like to talk with others who has similar experiences like mine. I'd love to get over this peroid of extreem negtive feelings.

I'd love to hear anything you have to say.

YES

Hello Yes,

More often than not, anxiety has to treated first before taking on a method. You mention getting sick, and perhaps a little dizziness amight accompany this issue. One of the body parts that has to be health to deal with anxiety, and for Chineses methods of moving Chi, and Kundalini, are the "adrenal glands." When these glands are out of balance due to either stress or diet, anxiety sets in and there is difficulty in coping with stress. The person will also be more prone to nervousness and worry, among other things. I would suggest "pantothenic Acid" in your daily diet, which by the way the majority of the population is deficient in. This is an adrenal food along with Vit-C. It is water soluble and non-toxic. You can purchase it at your local GNC or any nutrition store. If you happen to be a woman, which "Yes" doesn't reveal, then this nutrient is even more important to you. I am a male and take 500mg a day, my wife takes a 1,000 a day. You will see a difference over a two week period.

Good luck,

Ayudar

Sometimes a small piece of chocolate might help if the manifestations are too wild.

I'm afraid I wouldn't agree with this, because caffeine in chocolate drains the adrenal glands just as much as cofee by releasing more adrenalin into the bloodstream for the wrong reason. The the body has to produce insulin to bring down the blood sugar caused by the adrenalin boost of glucose. This will tend to increase nervousness and if done too often could contribute to hypoglycemic condition.

Ayudar

I'm afraid I wouldn't agree with this, because caffeine in chocolate drains the adrenal glands just as much as cofee by releasing more adrenalin into the bloodstream for the wrong reason. The the body has to produce insulin to bring down the blood sugar caused by the adrenalin boost of glucose. This will tend to increase nervousness and if done too often could contribute to hypoglycemic condition.

Ayudar

Never be afraid :)

You might be right, however, Ive seen this work on people who were having heavy kryas

(spontaneous kundalini manifestations)

I'm talking of a small amount 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch square.

Obviously if you're hypoglycemic it wouldn't be a good idea.

Another thing he might try is to just stand without doing any orbits

Never be afraid :)

You might be right, however, Ive seen this work on people who were having heavy kryas

(spontaneous kundalini manifestations)

I'm talking of a small amount 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch square.

Obviously if you're hypoglycemic it wouldn't be a good idea.

Another thing he might try is to just stand without doing any orbits

The surge of energy generated by sudden release of kundalini does have an affect on body chemistry as well, and while the caffeine and sugar from chocolate may help for some, it may not for others. In your case it may be helping some depending of amount used--which seems moderate and can't do much harm. What I meant with hypoglycemia is that a large number of people have it and don't even know they do, hence they experience all sorts of symptoms. There are degrees of hypoglycemia as well, and not until it is at a clinical level can it be diagnosed by a physician. Anything that cause excess activity to brain sugar metabolism can cause all sorts of issues for the gladular system, and therefore anxiety and other issues.

Orbits are good, and anything else that relaxes the nervous system. However, chemistry reserves should always be replenished when burned, even by exercise. Mantak Chia is mentioned here often. He, as you know, specializes in Chi. I studied with him in classes he conducted in New York City back in the 1980's. Guess what, with all his expertise, he didn't look so well. I mentioned this to my wife during class because we are both in the health field. While he was doing his demonstration thing, showing the class his meditation technique and trying to spread his chi over the classroom, he began falling asleep instead. This indicated poor circulation and a toxic condition. His skin tone appeared greenish, not good; another indication of toxicity. The orbits and everything else he was doing wouldn't help if the inner chemistry environment reduces meridian integrity. Good practice must always be complemented by good chemistry balance as much as one is able to do with the knowledge one has.

Ayudar

Sign in to follow this