Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

I AM THE TOP POSTER

..I have made web history, at exactly 5:55am my time (yours too)...I was top..That means I control the pyramid. Now you all have to do what I say!

Get to work everybody...make me a shrine. Now.

Am I allowed to say, "Fuck off!"?

Hehehe. Sorry. But that was the first thing that came to my mind. I am, afterall, an anarchist.

Am I allowed to say, "Fuck off!"?

Hehehe. Sorry. But that was the first thing that came to my mind. I am, afterall, an anarchist.

Everyone is free to be my slave, yes...so say what you want, as long as it's authorized. Remember, the beatings will continue until morale has improved!

• Like 2

Everyone is free to be my slave, yes...so say what you want, as long as it's authorized. Remember, the beatings will continue until morale has improved!

You know, that reeks so much like the truth it is scarey.

5:55 attracted my attention

it means

"Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as
being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this
change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace."

but i have seen it quite a few times, never saw big change lol

• Like 2

but i have seen it quite a few times, never saw big change lol

Apparently you didn't pray hard enough or maybe god didn't want it to be at this time. Keep praying.

(Please understand that I am not being serious.)

The throne room is ready for you, Self-exalted one.

:)

You are dismissed. Please clean my room. You may also make use of the concubine horde if you desire.

• Like 1

A few of them concubines should do a good job on your room , and Ill find stuff for the rest to do.

A few of them concubines should do a good job on your room , and Ill find stuff for the rest to do.

I imagine that you will. Don't do anything I wouldn't do - that gives you plenty of leeway

• Like 1

I imagine that you will. Don't do anything I wouldn't do - that gives you plenty of leeway

Ill have to experiment to figure out what you might not do though , Im sure youd understand.

All pretty much the same on here then. :-)

Yes ,always changing -yet not .

Nice to see youre still with us.

grandmasterP is probably chillin' in the shrine he earned for being top poster numerous times.

• Like 2

The throne room is ready for you, Self-exalted one.

Um, the throne room is already occupied by that person who "wants to dominate hot, young, nubile Asian women." Might be time for some "dharma combat" between these contenders...

• Like 2

Um, the throne room is already occupied by that person who "wants to dominate hot, young, nubile Asian women." Might be time for some "dharma combat" between these contenders...

I miss that guy - he doesn't come here enough...

I miss that guy - he doesn't come here enough...

probably my favorite thread by him was the "The time has come for angels to descend from heaven and take free will from the world so everyone can be enlightened and ascend" or however it was worded :P

probably my favorite thread by him was the "The time has come for angels to descend from heaven and take free will from the world so everyone can be enlightened and ascend" or however it was worded :P

That's awesome...haha..Let's scope him out - we will track him down! Bruck 'im down I say!

That's awesome...haha..Let's scope him out - we will track him down! Bruck 'im down I say!

No need at all o.o

He already made a thread saying he would leave TTB alone...or has he already come back? i haven't seen him at all, but i haven't been checking the nubile asian thread.

No need at all o.o

He already made a thread saying he would leave TTB alone...or has he already come back? i haven't seen him at all, but i haven't been checking the nubile asian thread.

that sucks - he was cool....I will miss him...I hope he comes back. his chi energy was palpably powerful!

Sign in to follow this