Sign in to follow this  
Eric23

Falun dafa ?

Came across a mention of the Falun dafa organization on another web site. They have a couple of classes in my area. Does anyone have any experience with this group? I've bookmarked their website and plan on downloading their reading material later on this evening. Their website has lots of video and reading downloads. Lots of reality going on in Eric land, so it may be awhile before I can get back to the computer to digest it all.

Came across a mention of the Falun dafa organization on another web site. They have a couple of classes in my area. Does anyone have any experience with this group? I've bookmarked their website and plan on downloading their reading material later on this evening. Their website has lots of video and reading downloads. Lots of reality going on in Eric land, so it may be awhile before I can get back to the computer to digest it all.

I've "been there" and left...

with smiles

Harry

cult

I have been a Falun Dafa Practitioner for six years. I have to say that everything it discusses is real and genuinely upright. There are no rituals, membership, costs, and no worship. It discusses all aspects of cultivation in general (buddha, tao, qimen etc), and all of the info can be found for free on the internet. If you see what is really there, you will absoutely gain things you never knew existed.

As far as the previous comment, I question whether they are just repeating Chinese Communist Party propaganda. We only get together to do exercises. Also many practitioners protest the vicious persecution going on in china, but people together reporting on persecution can hardly be called a cult. It has been verified by the U.N., U.S. Congress, E.U. etc. The CCP outlawed the practice when a countrywide survey showed 100 million practitioners. they also outlawed other Qigong as well.

If you want proof, check this independent investigation out.

http://investigation.go.saveinter.net/

As far as the practice goes though, I have only found amazing things from it.

Noah

Sign in to follow this