Songtsan

Does anyone live near me? I want to heal us ;)

I exist in a point called Rochester, NY...if you live near me I'd like to meet new friends...I'm not scared of anyone.

I exist in a point called Rochester, NY...if you live near me I'd like to meet new friends...

So, that is where the Wrathful Deities Syndicate is located. Kind of nice around mid-October, but otherwise too cloudy for me.

So, that is where the Wrathful Deities Syndicate is located. Kind of nice around mid-October, but otherwise too cloudy for me.

Honestly, I'd rather be where you are..I envy you. Can I be your butler?

Looking for crazy friends only - no normals allowed

Ya !!! At last I've found another family member !!!

Music interludeLOVEly intimate setting).

And I wish you well with your healing venture.

I have set up an online healing group which is open to anyone, just PM me and I'll send the meditations we do. On a weekend we come together at 3pm and 9pm (wherever you are) for a 'group' meditation.

Namaste,

gentlewind

Edited by gentlewind

I have set up an online healing group which is open to anyone, just PM me and I'll send the meditations we do. On a weekend we come together at 3pm and 9pm (wherever you are) for a 'group' meditation.

Thanks but I am too uninterested in myself to be interested in my self...;) I might pop in, but might not. No control over self...self leads leads self by the nose to next adventure, never know where I will be. Love.

Thanks but I am too uninterested in myself to be interested in my self... ;) I might pop in, but might not. No control over self...self leads leads self by the nose to next adventure, never know where I will be. Love.

We send Healing, Love and Light to Mother Earth and more.

We are all One.

Life unfolds and we are Life Unfolding.

Blessings to everyone.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

A gazebo? New best friend yes!

On wild nights I hunt gazebos ... track them to their lair but never, never kill them.

• Like 1

On wild nights I hunt gazebos ... track them to their lair but never, never kill them.

Do you pet them? I would...

there was/is? a bum on the west coast who was willing to meet any other bum if they were within 20 minutes drive of him.

not sure how many he ever met, and maybe some bums will show up and construct the great gazebo shrine, and maybe not tho.

bums sometimes do meet up, some meet up at seminars, others meet up on their own,

just the other day i met a bum i hadnt met in person b4.

there was/is? a bum on the west coast who was willing to meet any other bum if they were within 20 minutes drive of him.

not sure how many he ever met, and maybe some bums will show up and construct the great gazebo shrine, and maybe not tho.

bums sometimes do meet up, some meet up at seminars, others meet up on their own,

just the other day i met a bum i hadnt met in person b4.

it'd bneat

i'm on the opposite end of the country, diagonally :lol:

with no plans to ever return to NY i might add :P i used to live in albany...

Edited by Flolfolil

i'm on the opposite end of the country, diagonally :lol:

with no plans to ever return to NY i might add :P i used to live in albany...

damn that sucks...that I don't live where you do, or vice versa...I like CA a lot

damn that sucks...that I don't live where you do, or vice versa...I like CA a lot

well i -had- plans to move back to the east coast. UNTIL yesterday when the plasma donation center completely destroyed my vein, leaving me with 25% less feeling in my right arm and no more form of income. back to being completely poor -_-

well i -had- plans to move back to the east coast. UNTIL yesterday when the plasma donation center completely destroyed my vein, leaving me with 25% less feeling in my right arm and no more form of income. back to being completely poor -_-

the plasma donation center was your source of income?