Sign in to follow this  
ToP-fan

New Book Recommendation

I've read a few books over the years on meditation, chakras, Reiki, qigong, Taoist practices, Shamanism etc............I Have done EST, Rebirthing, Avatar and a host of audio and video courses gaining gaining benefit from all along the way.................Recently, I heard about a Chiropractor from Seattle, Wa, Dr. Richard Bartlett and his program called "Matrix Energetics"......................Since I've been burned in the 30+ years of nirvana seeking, when I first heard of this, I thought to myself, "Ok, another New Agey thing to do......bet it originated in Southern California!"...........When I heard there was a book coming out on it, my curiosity peaked and I got it...............Boy was I wrong!.......................In a nutshell, Matrix Energetics uses the principles of quantum physics which can be applied to healing and life transformation which through playing, (yes I said playing)........one develops"the ability to manipulate quantum reality fields"........parenthesis from the book..........It explains how quantum physics works in our lives and once you start to live outside not just think outside the box, miracles become common place..........................There is some info on Dr. Rupert Sheldrake's Morphogenetic Field theories and how it applies to Matrix Energetic application...............As Dr. Bartlett nicknamed it, "Hogwarts School of Magic for adults"...............Rating 5 stars! www.matrixenergetics.com

I just received it..will check it out, needed something to read this weekend..

my girlfriend apprenticed with the man. she uses matrix in most of her acupuncture treatment sessions. he has been around for quite awhile and is finally getting the recognition he deserves in my opinion. i have seen this stuff in action and it works. period. anytime she goes back to seattle she makes a point to stop by and get several treatments from him.

Edited by yuanqi

my girlfriend apprenticed with the man. she uses matrix in most of her acupuncture treatment sessions. he has been around for quite awhile and is finally getting the recognition he deserves in my opinion. i have seen this stuff in action and it works. period. anytime she goes back to seattle she makes a point to stop by and get several treatments from him.

very cool..can you tell us anymore? Just got the book and i'm going through the intro stuff right now.

very cool..can you tell us anymore? Just got the book and i'm going through the intro stuff right now.

sure what do you want to know exactly. she was learning from him at his office back several years ago. she just went up there in feb. to visit family and i think she went to him 3 seperate times. and this is someone who does native american shamanic work and apprenticed up in seattle, matrix energetics, acupuncture and other spiritual healing work. he is the real deal.

sure what do you want to know exactly. she was learning from him at his office back several years ago. she just went up there in feb. to visit family and i think she went to him 3 seperate times. and this is someone who does native american shamanic work and apprenticed up in seattle, matrix energetics, acupuncture and other spiritual healing work. he is the real deal.

Ok, i'll get through the book first. He's in NJ in may.

T

This is something I am most curious about. What is the acupuncture still for if matrix energetics is so powerful... I ask out of personal interest...

with smiles

Harry

This is something I am most curious about. What is the acupuncture still for if matrix energetics is so powerful... I ask out of personal interest...

with smiles

Harry

both are powerful, each in their own way. one can enhance the other. my girlfriend doesnt worry about which is more powerful or even go into that kind of linear thinking. she sees the larger picture and realizes that when the two are combined for a patient (not all patients, only if she feels they need both) then she is able to help them to the utmost of her abilities. its about the person that you are helping, you want them to get better and help them heal themselves so you can use both if the situation calls for it. why just do one thing, why not learn and keep learning and do all you can instead of searching for that ultimate "thing, or technique or meditation etc". matrix energetics works, acupuncture works, qigong works, meditation works, reiki works.....the underlying theme to all these and everything else out there is simple. they all deal with qi in one way or form. she as i, choose not to limit ourselves to one thing, just because we choose to use multiple healing modalities doesnt mean that any of them are better than the other, it means that when combined you are able to give the patient that much more.

why just do one thing, why not learn and keep learning and do all you can instead of searching for that ultimate "thing, or technique or meditation etc".

Thankx much for the response. To me it is a simple materialistic aspect... investing into training is investing into training, which I have nothing against, just my account. So sometimes it seems one has to choose...

with smiles

Harry

Thankx much for the response. To me it is a simple materialistic aspect... investing into training is investing into training, which I have nothing against, just my account. So sometimes it seems one has to choose...

with smiles

Harry

well we choose acupuncture and supplement based on a patients needs, thats why we do other modalities.even in acupuncture there is moxa, cupping, gua sha, herbs etc, they are all different aspects intended to help the patient. its also about spiritual growth as well. if you have ever been in a oriental medical program your whole outlook changes, your life, your spirit etc. instead of reading a book about how to do this or that, we read but have hands on experience with the fundamental substances of the universe, qi, thought, intention etc. for me its not materialistic, its helping as many patients as i can with all that i have, its a part of my karma and also my desire so i dont have to return again.

for me its not materialistic, its helping as many patients as i can with all that i have, its a part of my karma and also my desire so i dont have to return again.

Thank you much again. Still I wonder. If one can work in the quantum-universe by touch or even mind alone then there should be no need to use other modalities, am I wrong?

with smiles

Harry

PS: off to a course on one-needle-acupuncture

If one can work in the quantum-universe by touch or even mind alone then there should be no need to use other modalities, am I wrong?

In theory you are absolutely right. Just as Ramana Maharishi became fully enlightened just by sitting down and having a good think.

Many other masters said that they needed various assemblies of asanas, fasting, meditation, chi kung, prayer, good deeds, etc, etc, etc.

While quantum dynamics is a "no self" type of a system and is more accurate, it is sometimes more helpful to think in terms of the Newtonian "self based" system that operates in terms of cannonballs and gunpowder, self interest, love, and karma.

Thank you much again. Still I wonder. If one can work in the quantum-universe by touch or even mind alone then there should be no need to use other modalities, am I wrong?

with smiles

Harry

PS: off to a course on one-needle-acupuncture

your right in a way, if you can work in the quantum universe by thought or touch then you may not need some other modalities. however, not everyone is ready for that. not everyone can do that in my opinion. at least not yet, i think you have to be in a certain space spiritually to enable you to do that. the first thing that must be done is getting your physical being attuned. thats where the other healing modalities come in. working in the quantum universe probably is either the or one of the highest levels i can think of. but there is work to be done first to prepare you for it. you must do your "inner plane work" to a certain level, then the gifts will be given to you gradually.

Yoda & Yuanqi

thank you much for your responses... made a lot of sense to me and proved helpful

with smiles

Harry

In theory you are absolutely right. Just as Ramana Maharishi became fully enlightened just by sitting down and having a good think.

Sorry for going off topic, but wasn`t he the guy that created TM? And actually a fraud?

This matrix thing looks interesting, will get the book sometime.

Dr. Bartlett utilizes Dr. Victor Frank's TBM (Total Body Modification) Technique. I'd like to learn more about

TBM, especially in regard to the treatment of brain cancer. Would anyone here know of any place online

that gives some detailed instructions or pointers on that particular application of TBM? Thanks.

I've read a few books over the years on meditation, chakras, Reiki, qigong, Taoist practices, Shamanism

etc............I Have done EST, Rebirthing, Avatar and a host of audio and video courses gaining gaining benefit

from all along the way.................Recently, I heard about a Chiropractor from Seattle, Wa, Dr. Richard

Bartlett and his program called "Matrix Energetics"......................Since I've been burned in the 30+ years of

nirvana seeking, when I first heard of this, I thought to myself, "Ok, another New Agey thing to do......bet it

originated in Southern California!"...........When I heard there was a book coming out on it, my curiosity

peaked and I got it...............Boy was I wrong!.......................In a nutshell, Matrix Energetics uses the

principles of quantum physics which can be applied to healing and life transformation which through playing,

(yes I said playing)........one develops"the ability to manipulate quantum reality fields"........parenthesis from

the book..........It explains how quantum physics works in our lives and once you start to live outside not just

think outside the box, miracles become common place..........................There is some info on Dr. Rupert

Sheldrake's Morphogenetic Field theories and how it applies to Matrix Energetic application...............As Dr.

Bartlett nicknamed it, "Hogwarts School of Magic for adults"...............Rating 5 stars!

www.matrixenergetics.com

Have you read these two yet? They are nice compliments to Matrix Energetics, imo (N.B. Click on

the links for the description(s) and reviews for each):-

2 - Soul Mind Body Medicine: A Complete Healing System for Optimum Health

3 - Instant Healing: Mastering the Way of the Hawaiian Shaman

Dr. Bartlett utilizes Dr. Victor Frank's TBM (Total Body Modification) Technique. I'd like to learn more about

TBM, especially in regard to the treatment of brain cancer. Would anyone here know of any place online

that gives some detailed instructions or pointers on that particular application of TBM? Thanks.

There is a forum on the matrixenergetics webpage... maybe they can be of help

with smiles

Harry

There is a forum on the matrixenergetics webpage... maybe they can be of help

Thanks. I registered there right after I posted this enquiry about TBM. I have one post there already, to which

no one has yet replied, but, in all fairness, I did not ask them the same question. At that Forum, I asked if

anyone new if there was a satellite M.E. study/practice group somewhere in general Toronto area. No replies

so far. Doctors have told my wife's friend (the mother of 2 young children, and who is'nt yet 40 yrs old,) that

she has some form of brain cancer. It went into remission for a few years, but has now reappeared, they say.

I'm trying to help her, somehow.

Yen

Thanks. I registered there right after I posted this enquiry about TBM. I have one post there already, to which

no one has yet replied, but, in all fairness, I did not ask them the same question. At that Forum, I asked if

anyone new if there was a satellite M.E. study/practice group somewhere in general Toronto area. No replies

so far. Doctors have told my wife's friend (the mother of 2 young children, and who is'nt yet 40 yrs old,) that

she has some form of brain cancer. It went into remission for a few years, but has now reappeared, they say.

I'm trying to help her, somehow.

Yen

Whatever it is worth. I appreciate your dedication to be of help. Why don't you just write Dr. Bartlett himself. I did so and received a response...

with smiles

Harry

Whatever it is worth. I appreciate your dedication to be of help. Why don't you just write Dr. Bartlett himself. I did so and received a response...

Thanks, Harry, I will give that a try. ~ Yen

So Harry and Thaddeus, how did you like the book?

Peter. I very much enjoyed the book. I only need to get prove that it really works. I will not manage to apply for training this year... but maybe next year to try. A friend of mine though will be to a seminar this July...

:)

Harry

Sign in to follow this