Sign in to follow this  
padlin

strange feelings

I am experiencing strange feelings.

Have just started Qi Gong - had seven lessons. But I have been experiencing these feelings long before that.

I am free from benzo use for six years and since then have had these 'strange feelings' ... first six months or year was really bad ... at about five years free I felt back to normal but I still have these 'strange feeings'. They come and go. I can be very well for months on end and then be 'strange' for a few months.

Hard to describe.

Nothing too specific but a feeling of unsteadiness, of a lack of confidence in my body, a feeling I might fall. Fear. Lots of fear.

I am 70 years old but feel in very good health apart from these 'strange feelings'.

Look forward to meeting others on this site.

Welcome Padlin.

It is difficult to comment on what someone else is feeling but the things you mention "unsteadiness, fear of falling, lack of confidence and fear in general" can all be helped by the practice of Qigong.

I wish you well.

Thanks very much Journeyman. Good to hear Qi gong may help ... had another lesson today with similar results: unsteadiness and a feeling of full head.

I didn't realise I was to tell things about myself until I read 'Thught the lobby was about introsuctions'. So here goes. Irish ... living in Thailand. Meditating. Just started Qi Gong. Buddhisms ... reading dhamma and 'new age' stuff.

Just finished The Alchemist for third time.

Read some of The Tao of Daily Life by Derek Lin sometimes. Love the cover! so I leave it on my desk and open it here and there.

And that's me ...

Hello Padlin,

Seeing your description of your inner state i would like to share a video with you, now it may not be your particular case and you might think that the guy in the video has nothing to do with spirituality he is actualy a pretty smart guy although he might seem a little to straightfoward

He has a lot of videos on many subjects and I find him to be a fun guy to follow.

And another that I consider to be a great man

(sorry for bad grammar if any I am not a native).

Live long and prosperous! :P

Edited by Chetzy

... had another lesson today with similar results: unsteadiness and a feeling of full head.

Did someone explain about this kind of Qi sensation to you.....??? All Qigong masters should have had aware of that and start with you as a beginner with the preliminarily steps.

Can you describe what were the steps that your instructor was given you....???

Beware of the Indian psychics. They are after your money and they know the tricks of the trade.

Lightning is suppose to strike in the East but it does not flash there but in the West.

Sign in to follow this