silas

Let's Talk About Afterlife

Edited by skydog

I expect that our personality/memories may die with us, but that our awareness continues

will the afterlife be like this life? if not, what will you be aware of?

I expect that our personality/memories may die with us, but that our awareness continues

I also expect that our personalities remain alive as thought constructs on earth, and when our awareness returns, depending on where we are born, we (as in the clearsoul) becomes filled with thought constructs dependent upon its nature...we become other mixed personalities...more to come...

Expect the unexpected!

Afterlife cannot be comprehended fully in this small life. I think the less beliefs we hold, the better it is, cause it's gonna be different. Very different.

• Like 1

I'm unwaveringly convinced that because of my actions in this life I will be reborn as an artichoke.

Globe or Jerusalem?

• Like 1

this life = that life

all life = different life

no life = dont worry about it life

If we do just die and go into oblivion, nothing to worry about, as there will be nothing that has worry.

If we do recycle and end up in the wheel again, then no worries, because you will always have a home at least

If we do go to heaven then no worries, because its nice.

If we do go to hell, then dont worry, because you cant do anything about it...just make the best of it...maybe you'll escape someday

No matter what happens, we cant die....the worst that could happen is that you stop existing, and then no worries, so you still exist as nonexistent nothingness forever

• Like 2

Globe or Jerusalem?

Globe, stuffed with garlic and grated cheese, and steamed.

I thought I'd come back as a poison mushroom, work my way into my sister-in-law's spinach salad and give her liver failure. But for that thought, I'm sure I'm coming back as an artichoke.

• Like 1

According to near death experiences, we get to meet up with our dead relatives.

What if we dont really get on with our families?!

unless all families are our families...I have read many NDE reports and it is my opinion that they were still in bodymind, but that spirit was talking with them....

• Like 2

'Family' to me would be those with whom one resonates and shares a strong affinity. It can be biological relatives, friends, or even those one has never meet in person yet feels great respect and love for.

As for me, I have very little personal interest in meeting most of my biological relatives after I die, lol.

• Like 1

Since the age of 7, I'm working on the karma to be reborn as a Tyrannosaurus-Rex

Tyrannosaurus-rex-1-.jpg

...but I'm not sure if it is possible to get such an afterlife :P

Now, I just ask "Who is he that seeks an afterlife?"

• Like 1

Does anyone expect a specific life after death?

it depends. This is only what i know, so don't take my thought for it and all answers are within you. When your ready to know them, your receive. Word-thought-Imagination manifest within frequency-creation. The time-space educational system made up from mathematical symbols and letters have their own tone. (if you've ever played the organ or piano-bingo! and, is endless if you have an intention-or expectation of Life after death. The True Tao cannot be known, closes thought can explain it is empty spacious limitless knowing that "word became flesh=thought-thinks"-limited within the vocabulary upgrades and If you believe "word to be solid-things(objects-subjects) which is thought verbally expressed in 'music tones' ♫ frequency-vibration reality tunnels. The Tao doesn't care how many times you relive or replay out your imaginary scripts. Words are not to be taken per-son/per-daughter, etc. Gessho!

Since the age of 7, I'm working on the karma to be reborn as a Tyrannosaurus-Rex

Tyrannosaurus-rex-1-.jpg

...but I'm not sure if it is possible to get such an afterlife :P

Now, I just ask "Who is he that seeks an afterlife?"

Haha! have u seen the miniseries "Terra Nova"?

• Like 1

It is the one that is 'before death'

There is no such a thing as "one before death".

Haha! have u seen the miniseries "Terra Nova"?

:P