yondaime109

Super Saiyans are REAL!

:huh: he forgot that human can not be Super Saiyan. The most strongest human in history in Dragon Ball is Krilin and he can not turn.

(the other user of Super Sayan form would be Majin-Z but he is a cat demon.)

Next is even with mind - one needs energy and one need talent and the right method to learn it. In each episode there where special beings who taught the user of energy the methods and each one had greater abillity . Saying a competent teacher is needed to grow like Piccolo, Muten Roshi, the Kaio (In one point when the old Kaioshin was walking around funny around Son Gohan and he saw no growth he was humbeld afterwards when he vent his power, so trusting one teacher is essential - else a Kaioshin tricking isnt logical

when there is a fight ongoing). One see Yamchu followed them for a time but he never get better at a certain point as well he was full of scars.

If one has no power one end up being Mister Satan (who is indeed some kind of hero not by fighting but by uniting the people and

create fate, throwing the head of the Cyborg, concealing the fact that Goku and Co are the real heroes so they can get their normal life

in non conflict times. Everyone serves a function- as well he is grandfather of Pan. As well his fame made his own daughter being heroic. This said he is ordinary but still influence. So you see how interconnected everthing is. If one can not serve as hero than

one does it by being oneself. This is what Mister Satan teach (and man he is the master of facepalm)

It doesn't matter what you do or don't have. He's saying when there's a will there's a way.

• Like 2

that guy is a genius - he is going to become rich and famous no doubt in my mind.

Yes, You don't see many like him everyday. I've been in contact with him .He's trying to fly and he's using my levitation subliminal. He seems to getting close to succeeding though.

That's some real shit right there.

I was scared at one point.... But maybe because he's black :(

Yeah we blacks are very scary.

Yes, You don't see many like him everyday. I've been in contact with him .He's trying to fly and he's using my levitation subliminal. He seems to getting close to succeeding though.

Tell him if he wants superpowers, he must clear his meridian channels, start circulating chi, create a reservoir of chi in his dan tiens, and once he has built it up, he can learn to project it through his bioelectromagnetic channels into people or environment. It works like magnets. Ever hear of neigung? you emit a certain type of polarized chi, and it can throw others back by acting upon their own electromagnetic fields. Seen it firsthand from a 7th degree black belt who taught Pencak Silat and mixed martial arts....he knocked down three students in class at once from over 10 feet a way. What I didnt understand is why he had to shout. He made this loud shout...I hear you dont need the shout, but that some learn it that way.

Also, there is sound...there is some species of whale that can emit this low frequency sound that we cant hear, but feel and that you cant get near them if they do it...its so strong it pushes you away....bigger than any subwoofer system ever...

Tell him if he wants superpowers, he must clear his meridian channels, start circulating chi, create a reservoir of chi in his dan tiens, and once he has built it up, he can learn to project it through his bioelectromagnetic channels into people or environment. It works like magnets. Ever hear of neigung? you emit a certain type of polarized chi, and it can throw others back by acting upon their own electromagnetic fields. Seen it firsthand from a 7th degree black belt who taught Pencak Silat and mixed martial arts....he knocked down three students in class at once from over 10 feet a way. What I didnt understand is why he had to shout. He made this loud shout...I hear you dont need the shout, but that some learn it that way.

Also, there is sound...there is some species of whale that can emit this low frequency sound that we cant hear, but feel and that you cant get near them if they do it...its so strong it pushes you away....bigger than any subwoofer system ever...

Yeah, He knows about this. Thanks. Yeah that shout isn't necessary.

Yeah, He knows about this. Thanks. Yeah that shout isn't necessary.

but the shout is cool though...He may also know this too, but just in case, if he wants to develop that ability he should find someone who can give him their chi...the way that works is that they send over extra chi they have built up and it starts clearing the other persons channels, the person can also use their chi to temporarily take over the persons body - chi controls the body - the master sends control signals over...he can then run the microcosmic orbit for the student, showing him from the inside how it works. Saves years of study. Hard to find such a teacher though - some in America, but more in China I think.

but the shout is cool though...He may also know this too, but just in case, if he wants to develop that ability he should find someone who can give him their chi...the way that works is that they send over extra chi they have built up and it starts clearing the other persons channels, the person can also use their chi to temporarily take over the persons body - chi controls the body - the master sends control signals over...he can then run the microcosmic orbit for the student, showing him from the inside how it works. Saves years of study. Hard to find such a teacher though - some in America, but more in China I think.

That's freaking cool, There's also a frequency that you can listen to for increasing chi levels.

That's freaking cool, There's also a frequency that you can listen to for increasing chi levels.

I use isochronic and binaural beats - I have like 10 different ones...but nothing that fast...I might download that, it did seem very energizing...I almost felt like it zapped me. Thanks!

wow yeah i can feel that in my brain - like its sending stuff straight down from the top...I like that one

Edited by Songtsan

soulreapers from bleach can be real

http://thetaobums.com/topic/24774-soulreapers/

btw i wonder if there are real ninjas like depicted in Naruto, and they can rally perform such cool jutsu

i mean just think about it

i would love to have eternal mangekyo sharingan, woooo hoooo powers of susano and amaterous and genjutsu too

and what about one piece

i would love if there are devil fruits for real lol

i really like whitebeard's devil fruit, the power to destroy world

:closedeyes:

• Like 1

btw i wonder if there are real ninjas like depicted in Naruto, and they can rally perform such cool jutsu

i would love to have eternal mangekyo sharingan, woooo hoooo powers of susano and amaterous and genjutsu too

and what about one piece

YES! you are my favorite person in the world right now too!

EDIT:

YES!

YES!

YES!

1000x more YES!

+some

Edited by Songtsan

and what about one piece

Check out my subliminal video thread.

So he's still naive. Inspired but naive. Maybe he'll get into some interesting things because of this, I just hope he gets past this stage soon. :D People have to start somewhere.

make a subliminal for this power, i loooooooove this power

epicness

how did akainu survived, i still dont get it

Please list more good animes please....

make a subliminal for this power, i loooooooove this power

epicness

how did akainu survived, i still dont get it

I'm not making a subliminal for that ability. It'd be too unstable.

I was thinking about one for utilizing cosmic energy or superspeed.

I'm going to share an idea secret with you:

Make a sword of out synthetic diamond, emerald, or ruby...

then next...in the handle is a laser - its shoots the laser through the sword out of tip...

SWORDS THAT ARE LASERS MADE OF GEMS!!!!

(yes)

talking about magical swords

do you guys know that taoist sorcerers can trap entities and spirits inside a sword, which can make those swords magical

this is a similar concept to bleach, where you have zanpaktou with its own spirit

btw songtsan i love animes but because of limited internet speed i dont watch much anime, but i will list a few i have watched

(its strange but people with interest in occult and spirituality generally love animes)

top three anime you must watch are

1. one piece

2. Naruto

3. Bleach

three of them are awesome with many occult and spiritual things

one piece is my favourite, the above video is from one piece

i also love romantic animes

other animes i would suggest are

1. Please Teacher (very romantic)

2. Monster (one of the best)

3. zero no tsukaima (romantic+ magical)

4. sword art online (awesome)

5. higurashi when they cry (very weird)

6. Magi (based on arabian theme , just awesome)

7. the world god only knows (one of the best, the main character can pick any girl in the world, even his teacher lol, very different story and addicting)

there are many awesome animes