Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Heavenly Mountain

The Healing Tao USA university got a new home! In the Blue Ridge Mountains of N. Carolina. They ended up taking over a center that was once a vedic Maharishi TM center. The place is HUGE and magnificently built with Feng Shui and Vedic feng shui, in some of the highest American mountains.

I feel this land has major potential!

Winn is looking for additional people to do work-study, which I am finding out more about...

The land is SERIOUS! Check out the Healing Dao forum board as Winn likely posted his latest newletter about this in it.

I was a bit concerned when the news came out a few weeks ago that Michael and company would have to change sites - I plan to be at a course this summer and suddenly all plans were up in the air. So the news that the North Carolina site was confirmed was pleasing.

And the site looks amazing! There are photos here.

Here's the newsletter where Michael tells the tale of how they ended up with such a great site.

Charlie

It is much father away for me, which perhaps means I will want to do workstudy or even stay a few weeks. Now to choose with retreats if i go? Hard decision!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this