Wells

Dorian Black's Final Farewell! :)

Hey guys/gals,

I just wanted to tell everybody that I am leaving thetaobums for good.

I learned a lot on thetaobums and most important I found the right system for me (Gary J. Clyman's Mind Light Nei Kung DVD's).

It has been a good time on this forum and I learned a lot.

But now has come the time for me to move on and solely concentrate on my training and on my business and because I spent too much time in this forum imo I came to the conclusion that it is best to leave for good.

Anyways, thank you very much to all the persons from who I could learn something and thank you very much to all the nice moderators of thetaobums because I found their moderation very well carried out! :)

Fare thee well and good bye!

Dorian Black

1zx1lrm.jpg

EDIT: Hahaha! When I uploaded the picture above on tinypic to be able to post it here, the anti spam funtion "told" me the following:

2lc1izr.jpg

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 4

I like to keep up, don't want to miss any new information.

skimming looking for new stuff.. why? why not just do the stuff you already know?

Dorian, you have to listen to the voice that told you "come back," it's the voice of ganying, and it speaks further to those who listen but stops talking to those who ignore it. Perhaps there's something you will need to find here someday, or else someone might need to find what you have, or what you are?.. Who knows. Have a great "for good" stretch but "come back!" The voice will tell you when... :)

• Like 3

Last but not least, if you study w/ Clyman you're probably in Chicago. I'm in a near North Suburb. PM me sometime and we can get coffee or something.

• Like 1

Dorian, you have to listen to the voice that told you "come back," it's the voice of ganying, and it speaks further to those who listen but stops talking to those who ignore it. Perhaps there's something you will need to find here someday, or else someone might need to find what you have, or what you are?.. Who knows. Have a great "for good" stretch but "come back!" The voice will tell you when... :)

Thank you very much for these interesting insights!

The voice of ganying already commanded me to come back! ^_^

• Like 2

Welcome back! :)

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! ;)

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Nothing is new under the sun, but I like to keep up with things previously unknown to me.

do you have pixel bruises from cat kicking you out the door?

Any new training developments?

Only the usual stuff.

If my chi reaches the boiling point, ttb will be the first (and only) place for me to report it. :)

Glad you are back Dorian, I'll need a friend to help beat down the trolls once busy season starts at my workplace.

I don't intentionally troll your posts, it just happens naturally. Wu wei, you know.

Glad you are back Dorian, I'll need a friend to help beat down the trolls once busy season starts at my workplace.

Roger! To the battlefield, let's go! B)

2hx9503.gif

• Like 1

Rumors quickly spread that you had developed the legendary golden dragon body and bio relocated to John Chang to show him what he's doing wrong lol.

Glad your back

• Like 1