Sign in to follow this  
TheGhostWhoWalks

Hi, my name's Daniel and I'm an alcoholic...

Haha, just kidding. Hi to everyone on this forum. I look forward to enjoying my time using this site! My interests are as follows(and in no particular order):

-Taoism

-Spirituality generally speaking

-Martial arts

-Business and Entrepeneurship

-Intentional communities

-Women

-Movies

-Music

-Dance

-Meditation

-Diet and health

-Reading, etc, etc

Yeah! Feel free to ask questions if you want...

Okay, we have at least two things in common: Women and Music

Of course, I can't help women any more and I have never been able to play a musical instrument.

i tried a bikini on once, but was asked to leave the shop..... damn consumerism!

• Like 1

i tried a bikini on once, but was asked to leave the shop..... damn consumerism!

Hehehe. I have never had the urge to try to dress like a woman.

ah well, when in rome...

Actually, I have been to Rome but I never dressed up like a woman there either.

I was stationed at Vicenza, Italy for two and a half years. Whenever I had enough free time I would go out and mingle with the locals. I met some guys who lived in Mestre which is a small town that is the main link to Venice. We would sometimes hang out in the town square after spending time at a dance club. Mestre had its very own gay guy who would dress up like a woman on Saturday night and wonder around the square. Many people would go the the square just to see him. I mean, really, he was damn pretty!

But anyhow, the guys (Italians) and I all got something from our associations because they got to ride in a neat American car and I had help with speaking Italian and getting around the area.

Well, whatdaya know! I AM a woman and I have trouble getting into my pants! :P

Sign in to follow this