Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Sean and Cam in NY in July

I have been getting questions about this in different threads so rather than keep bringing it up will just post it here.

Sean and I are going to be in NY in July. I will be there July 19-30. A good portion of that time, I think July 22-27, we will be doing an Adyashanti retreat. So basically, I will be hanging out in NY a few days before and after the retreat. Ime not sure how many days Sean is planning on staying as apparently he wasn't even aware what month the retreat is as he is basically an alcoholic.

*kidding*

I'll most likely get together with Mad Max and his bodyguard Plato at some point and know there are lots of new Tao Bum friends from NYC now. So if you want to get together with Sean about everyone meeting in China Town or something for a Tao Bums gathering by all means do so.

Cam

I look forward to meeting yous bums. I may be heading west on my way to China by then...Perhaps we can wave as our trains pass through Kansas...

I'm in NYC and most likely around in July. If people want to hook up for chinese food, beer, etc. I'd love to meet you.

Let me also just throw something out: we should all sit and meditate together. I mean, we're all into this stuff, we're all connected at least in that and through this space, and I think it's a really good and intimate thing to do with people you're trying to get to know. I'm sure we'll all be doing different meditations, but to sit with each other might be nice.

I'm sure we'll all be doing different meditations,

S, I'd only do eyes open mindfulness around those guys. Can't be too careful these days. :)

S, I'd only do eyes open mindfulness around those guys. Can't be too careful these days. :)

Perfectly reasonable warning, but I'll take my chances anyway.

Cameron, I'll PM you as we get closer to the dates. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Cameron, I'll PM you as we get closer to the dates. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Looking forward to meeting you too. And nice idea with the group meditation.

Sign in to follow this