MichelleD

Serious Offer

to all the gentlemen on the forum who have reached a good level of proficency with the taosit arts of love.... i'm looking for an experienced male to show me the finer points of these delicious arts of taoist bedchamber arts.... you of course need to be decent looking and completely shaved.... disease free...

i'm facinated by some of the practices of extending the orgasim and the whole body orgasim as well.... any seriously interested and trustworthy men here should post a picture on this thread and tell me a little about yourself.... perhaps we can video it and post the results here for others to critique.... i'l be in new york this spring and perhaps anyone interested can meet as a group at a nice club and get to know eachother first.... this is not just about pleasure. of course that will be part of it, but it's really about getting some hands on experience from someone who has been practicing these techniques and it's a bonus if you have done some teaching on a professional level

i'm sure this is going to get a few stupid comments, but i know there are some open men here too. once you get to meet me you'll understand that i'm very serious and very hot....

Welcome to the forum Michelle. This sounds like a cool opportunity. I think you've managed to do the impossible here and actually make these Taoist guys shy. I will be in New York, I think in June (is that right Cameron?) for a silent meditation retreat (we will be emptying our minds for the brainwashing ;)). But maybe we could meet up. I have a girlfriend that will not be with me though, and she is in full charge of pre-authorizing any potential sexual partners ... so "sexy time", as Borat would say, would not be an option for us, but it would still be fun to meet up, you seem like a fun person.

Sean

to all the gentlemen on the forum who have reached a good level of proficency with the taosit arts of love.... i'm looking for an experienced male to show me the finer points of these delicious arts of taoist bedchamber arts.... you of course need to be decent looking and completely shaved.... disease free...

i'm facinated by some of the practices of extending the orgasim and the whole body orgasim as well.... any seriously interested and trustworthy men here should post a picture on this thread and tell me a little about yourself.... perhaps we can video it and post the results here for others to critique.... i'l be in new york this spring and perhaps anyone interested can meet as a group at a nice club and get to know eachother first.... this is not just about pleasure. of course that will be part of it, but it's really about getting some hands on experience from someone who has been practicing these techniques and it's a bonus if you have done some teaching on a professional level

i'm sure this is going to get a few stupid comments, but i know there are some open men here too. once you get to meet me you'll understand that i'm very serious and very hot....

sadly, I have retired.

Welcome to the forum Michelle. This sounds like a cool opportunity. I think you've managed to do the impossible here and actually make these Taoist guys shy. I will be in New York, I think in June (is that right Cameron?) for a silent meditation retreat (we will be emptying our minds for the brainwashing ;)). But maybe we could meet up. I have a girlfriend that will not be with me though, and she is in full charge of pre-authorizing any potential sexual partners ... so "sexy time", as Borat would say, would not be an option for us, but it would still be fun to meet up, you seem like a fun person.

Sean

hey you sound like a really cool guy... your girl friend sounds nice too. she's lucky to have you. if your girl friend is cool and open minded like me you should invite her.... lot's of my girl friends get together. i'm really fasinated by the idea of a multi orgasmic man who really knows what they are doing.... i know what i'm doing, but it waould really be nice to meet a taoist man who can use his light saber like a true jedi. your lady friend can watch and even join in or you two can give me a tutorial while i play simon says with my chosen fuck boy.

perhaps my initial offer was a bit bold.... i'm just an open minded hippy girl who should have been born in the 60's... i'm 24 but i'm an old soul.... here's how sex parties work in new york. fisrst of all, you have to be invited and its very safe. it's free too... well you have to buy drinks but you don't have to get drunk. too maintain your taoist energy you can sip on some smart cyber cocktail... anybody here can come and just enjoy the party... no pressure and lot's of fun even if you don't have sex. evreyone shows ID to get in and there are big strong men to keep the occasional freaks out.... it's really a fun place to explore and there are a ton of hot men and women... lot's of people just come to dance and listen to very good music

if some of you want to come and just see what it's about there's really nothing to be afraid of.... i'm so bored with the normal jocks who brag how they are going to make me come ten times and they are more interested in getting themselves off. I think they could really learn something from the taoist community in terms of how to treat a lady and what to do with that little mircile in their pants. there's a big bash in may... three days and nights and there should be over 1000 people.

come on impress boys...let's have some fun

perhaps i've over estimated the level of ability here??? it's ok to be a shy guy but don't be afraid to have some fun....

What a sweet invitation. I would be delighted to help you to understand and enjoy (my interpretation) of the Taoist concepts of love-making.

You should familiarize yourself with the basic ideas, because a few of the techniques I am familiar with may seem something less than erotic, (ie soft initial entry)...But they tend to be geared towards a woman's pleasure and stimulation. The idea of a non-ejaculatory experience for the male often upsets a woman when she feels the experience should also envolve male orgasm. That is also the trickiest practice to master, particularly when a partner is very sexy and/or shall we say lacivious...

Group sex is not a favorite scenario for me. I find an intimate one to one much more condusive for reaching a state of union that has any meaning. I do not enjoy the sexual company of other men. What sexual contact I have tried with men only proved to me that it isn't what I am into.

To be honest I am a bit old for you perhaps, (53), but I retain the ability for, and interest in sexual exploration.

Please visit my website (mentioned on my initial introductory post) to get a fair idea of who I am.

I did enjoy the sexual revolution of the 60's & 70's, and a revitalizing romp that expresses those attitudes of sexual freedom is very much in order for these more up-tight times.

My attitudes about sexuality have changed somewhat from those good old days, as I am far more interested in reaching a state of spiritual oneness with a partner than in reaching hights of sexual stimulation. This is to me the main thrust of Taoist sexual practice (pun intended)...

In any event I look forward to meeting both you and Sean et al, for any sort of Taoist get-together. Whatever "benefits" our friendship tenders will be welcome.

sadly, I have retired.

dear dear man it's never over... you just need to hit the gym and loose the hoody. there are some very nice older couples who like to mingle and trust me they are often the high light of the party as they tend to show off for the kids.... its really sweet to see these forever young fifty somethings having way more fun then the younger ones...

Michelle, you are *definitely* an asset to the abby!!!

I, uh, never make it out of the swamps of Degoba but on behalf of me and my little green light saber, we certainly appreciate the offer and hope you stick around the forum.

You definitely remind me of RJ... RJ was the taobum alpha male sex master for awhile... a bit crazed in the end, so Sean had to kick him off the site, but you might search past posts of "Ron Jeremy" and if you like his style, you might want to meet him in a public place and go from there. Last I checked, he's at [email protected])

I'd probably stick with Sean and Lezlie... both total hotties with hearts of gold.

Your pal,

Yoda

What a sweet invitation. I would be delighted to help you to understand and enjoy (my interpretation) of the Taoist concepts of love-making.

You should familiarize yourself with the basic ideas, because a few of the techniques I am familiar with may seem something less than erotic, (ie soft initial entry)...But they tend to be geared towards a woman's pleasure and stimulation. The idea of a non-ejaculatory experience for the male often upsets a woman when she feels the experience should also envolve male orgasm. That is also the trickiest practice to master, particularly when a partner is very sexy and/or shall we say lacivious...

yummy! just what i wanted. a seasoned expert.... oh my my my.... but let's do have you cum after you make me cum.... up to you of course, but i do love the taste.... don't make me beg cutie. just kidding, you sound cute

To be honest I am a bit old for you perhaps, (53), but I retain the ability for, and interest in sexual exploration.

sounds like you take good care of yourself.... that's all that matters... i'm usually with younger men because they are ones who approach me but i don't say no to older men.... if you've got you've got it... if you would like to post a picture that would be delicous.... just your body cutie.... let me look at you.... no beer bellies cutie, i need my teacher to be fit and trim.... a little love handle is ok and i like hair, but only on the chest.... i can't wait

Michelle, you are *definitely* an asset to the abby!!!

I, uh, never make it out of the swamps of Degoba but on behalf of me and my little green light saber, we certainly appreciate the offer and hope you stick around the forum.

why so shy????? oh dear honey please don't call your taoist rod little or green, its not good for your self esteme.... oh you are definitly invited.... there is a cure for what you have and it's called free your mind and your ass will follow

You definitely remind me of RJ... RJ was the taobum alpha male sex master for awhile... a bit crazed in the end, so Sean had to kick him off the site, but you might search past posts of "Ron Jeremy" and if you like his style, you might want to meet him in a public place and go from there. Last I checked, he's at [email protected])

emmmhum... i tend to stay away from the professional freaks.... you'd be surprised how normal most of the club scene is and you can spot this kind a mile away.... watching from a dark seat alone... that's the part of this scene that can be a downer.

well boys insn't this encouraging.... we are starting to have some fun.... maybe i'll post some pics.... show me yours first honey.... well i'm off to my girl friend's tonight to dance th night away.... hella good weed at this party.... not that i'm a chronic, but you know we like to keep it loose (pun intended) ;)

Dear girl, find a man to experience Love with and to with practice the mechanics and the mentality for that which you seek.

The difficult part is the finding of the man with which advancement in these areas may occurr. I suggest that you practice intense ego subjugation in order to create a steep gradient within the Tao that surrounds you that will draw like spirits to you.

Additionally, I suggest that you cease to interact with men on the internet and begin to interact with men that you encounter in Life. Those will be the ones that are drawn in by your ego-subjugation gradient. Look for kindness in those that you encounter as a indicator of simpaticoness.

The rest is up to you.

Best wishes.

Love.

xeno

As far as I can tell, sexual alchemy was taught by the ancients only to much 'older' practitioners, who started

cultivation practices late in life. And when they had recovered their strength, they stopped the sexual practices

and strictly pursued the solo path. I feel certain they would never have approved recommending it to a person

in their 20's. Perhaps I am wrong, but I see absolutely no connection between Taoism and Hedonism. B)

I know two NYC men that would fit your physical requisition and sexual adeptness as described above.

Sheepish, or Smile, where you at ?? You're not answering to this beck-n-call ??

*big silly grin*

Just to think, just a few short weeks ago, the subject of a taoist sexy party had come up which consisted LARGELY of men.

I just PM-d our NYC Wonder Twins to log on to see if they can be of any assistance.

I don't meet any of the basic qualifications. However, I'd like to know why you're so down on body hair?

As far as I can tell, sexual alchemy was taught by the ancients only to much 'older' practitioners, who started

cultivation practices late in life. And when they had recovered their strength, they stopped the sexual practices

and strictly pursued the solo path. I feel certain they would never have approved recommending it to a person

in their 20's. Perhaps I am wrong, but I see absolutely no connection between Taoism and Hedonism. B)

Would you please elaborate on the "solo path"? Sincere thanks.

This has got to be a wind up - you're pulling our plonkers

Hey, I'll take what I can get! :)

Michelle, you might be interested in checking out robertpeng.com he's an electric chi healer in NYC.

dear dear man it's never over... you just need to hit the gym and loose the hoody. there are some very nice older couples who like to mingle and trust me they are often the high light of the party as they tend to show off for the kids.... its really sweet to see these forever young fifty somethings having way more fun then the younger ones...

if you only knew...

let's do invite the other boys you mentioned and if you don't mind my girl friends are very curious about this taoist art, they really can't believe a man could last long enough to make them cum more than once... they really have never even heard of a chakra or taoism.... i will post some of their questions and they are also in the new york area so it might be an opportunity to hook them up with some taoist cuties.

Look, if you girls are interested I can teach a dual-cultivation workshop. Generally those are done with couple coming, but then everybody makes love only with their own partner, while in this case we would all change partners often, which would give to all experience of how passing energy, and dual cultivation is different depending on the partner you find yourself with.

Let me know if you girls are interested, and in case how many girls would be present, as we will need to set up the male love-force.

Take care,

Pietro

Look, if you girls are interested I can teach a dual-cultivation workshop. Generally those are done with couple coming, but then everybody makes love only with their own partner, while in this case we would all change partners often, which would give to all experience of how passing energy, and dual cultivation is different depending on the partner you find yourself with.

Let me know if you girls are interested, and in case how many girls would be present, as we will need to set up the male love-force.

Take care,

Pietro

sounds good to me....cutie lets here from the rest of boys

Edited by MichelleD

Would you please elaborate on the "solo path"?

It was an indirect reference to the non-sexual methods of the Northern Sect of Complete Reality Taoism. I'm

not going to go into depth with this, other than to say that I'm not feeling, i.e. sensing the spirit of the Tao in

this thread. But perhaps that's just my problem. :rolleyes: This is what Cleary says about it, though:-

The main difference in the methods of the northern and southern schools (of the Complete Reality Sect)

apparently lies in the use or otherwise of sexual yoga and the waterwheel exercise. This is suggested

by the epithets given to the schools based on their practices: the northern school is commonly called

the sect of "pure serenity," referring to silent meditation, while the southern school is often called the

sect of "grafting" or "twin cultivation of yin and yang," in reference to the use of sexual exercises. One

modern Taoist gives an interesting explanation of the reason for this difference:

"The northern school emphasizes purity and stillness, as transmitted by Ch'iu Ch'ang-ch'un (a disciple of

Wang Che); the southern school emphasizes grafting, as transmitted by Chang Po-tuan. Ch'ang-ch'un's

lineage involved people who practiced the Tao in youth or middle age, none of whom were over sixty years

old. Chang Po-tuan's lineage mostly included elderly people over eighty, whose temporal vitality and

energy were insufficient and had to be replenished by grafting; therefore it is called the method of mutual

supplementation of yin and yang. However, after replenishment, they also had to practice in the same way

as the school of pure serenity." ( Taoist Classics, V. 2, p. 29-30 )

Edited by Yen Hui