DentyDao

David Shen Verdesi Press Release

Interesting article on a recent event in Thailand.

http://www.samuiexpress.net/?q=node/397

Fascinating, and please send my regards to David. Just say from Pietro.

BTW, how could David manage to 'live' in China for 15 years when the last time I saw him was about 8 years ago, and he still haven't started living in China. And in the meantime I heard he was in Russia, Sweden (or was it Danmark) and generally all over the place. Was he living there with his Yang body?

Cheers,

Pietro

I'll mention it....

Did he acquire yang shen?

He looks pretty young for a Doctor.

:)

Yang Shen is a very high level. It means you can reproduce your self in multiple bodies all equally real. Very very high level. David's master in Northern China can do it; his name is Wang Liping. There is a book about his life called Opening the Dragon gate: the making of a modern Taoist wizard.

That's why I'm asking since David Verdesi has wisely invested a lot of time and effort studying the internal arts. With my limited imagination, the only other possibility is if he does astral travel.

That's why I'm asking since David Verdesi has wisely invested a lot of time and effort studying the internal arts. With my limited imagination, the only other possibility is if he does astral travel.

Lino,

I'm not really clear what your question is, but there are many stages of development that happen before Yang Shen is achieved. There is an article posted on the foundation forum that basically gives and overview of the verious levels and stages that have to occur before Yang Shen is achieved. The Lei Shan Dao can basically functions as a base or foundation practice that allows the practioner to go further and eventually develop Yang Shen; a much higher level of refinement.

S

Opening the Dragon gate: the making of a modern Taoist wizard.

I thought it was jumping over dragon gate. I love that story.

Hi there,

I think this is from the same trip: http://www.vbox7.com/play:572fc7ab

Remarkable!

Enjoy

Can't really see what's happening. Looks like he's drawing a chessboard on a tortoise !

Perhaps wouldn't be my first choice if I had wild talents to demonstrate, but each to his own.

I heard about the conference from our master who seemed to be very enthusiastic about the molecular changing of water for healing benefits.

As for the videoclip all I could think of was "What's in it for the Turtle". I am not joking.

call me ignorant but when he treats the turtle like some THING I feel very irritated. I mean there you have all the business about Wang Liping's spiritual turtle and what not and here this...

I owned a little turtle when I was younger and yes one projects all kind of stuff in your pet, after all it's just a reptile wanting to eat and survive and not much more, anyway I really found she had a very special kind of spirit and way of behavior and now excuse me it really hurts when I see something like this.... :(

Can't really see what's happening. Looks like he's drawing a chessboard on a tortoise !

Perhaps wouldn't be my first choice if I had wild talents to demonstrate, but each to his own.

:)

Edited by Solemn

Well that is I guess what the adtendees wanted him to do. I bet he can do and teach them much more. I found this too: http://www.vbox7.com/play:60357b9b.

Thats what we use immortals for on earth these days...:(

Caught red handed? The problem with this video is that in each case Sifu Jiang handles the shirt for a few seconds before apprently igniting it. Furthermore, at about 17 seconds into the video, and just after he lays the shirt down I could swear he does some slight of hand by passing something off from his left hand to his right and then conceals it. Coincidentally, David Verdesi blocks the camera just beforehand. He also seems to stumble in front of the camera concealing Jiang's hands just before he handles the second shirt as well. There is absolutely no reason why Jiang would need to handle the shirts at all other than to add some combustible chemical with a slight delay. I am not a skeptic, and I do believe that there are real masters out there with real abilities, but in my opinion this looks extremely suspect.

Caught red handed? The problem with this video is that in each case Sifu Jiang handles the shirt for a few seconds before apprently igniting it. Furthermore, at about 17 seconds into the video, and just after he lays the shirt down I could swear he does some slight of hand by passing something off from his left hand to his right and then conceals it. Coincidentally, David Verdesi blocks the camera just beforehand. He also seems to stumble in front of the camera concealing Jiang's hands just before he handles the second shirt as well. There is absolutely no reason why Jiang would need to handle the shirts at all other than to add some combustible chemical with a slight delay. I am not a skeptic, and I do believe that there are real masters out there with real abilities, but in my opinion this looks extremely suspect.

did you happen to see the part where he burns the entire groups hands to show each of them that it's real - kind of hard to fake - watch the second video. the guys over at the forum of david shen said that it was all did impromptu with 20 people watching... i'm a big skeptic but the people that were there were talking about this man making their bodies sweet for days by projecting his chi into them.

did you happen to see the part where he burns the entire groups hands to show each of them that it's real - kind of hard to fake - watch the second video. the guys over at the forum of david shen said that it was all did impromptu with 20 people watching... i'm a big skeptic but the people that were there were talking about this man making their bodies sweet for days by projecting his chi into them.

Perhaps Jiang is legit, but that video looks really... really dubious to me. The inflammable shirt also screams chemical burn. As for him burning the onlookers with his chi, I would be more impressed if he wasn't touching them, or burning them with a turtle (can anyone figure out wtf the point of the turtle is?). On some of the John Chang videos he burns them from several inches away without touching them at all. Much more convincing.

The turtle followed the rabbit?

:(

He....killed...a...rabbit?

Actually a coworker was telling me rabbits are very delicious.

But after my advaita master called me Love Bunny am not sure how I feel about this!

Perhaps Jiang is legit, but that video looks really... really dubious to me. The inflammable shirt also screams chemical burn. As for him burning the onlookers with his chi, I would be more impressed if he wasn't touching them, or burning them with a turtle (can anyone figure out wtf the point of the turtle is?). On some of the John Chang videos he burns them from several inches away without touching them at all. Much more convincing.

if memory serves john chang only burns those in the demo by touch. in fact i have the documentary right here - if you watch the jiang vid, you can see that he burns several students without touch. not sure what video you're watchin?

what i read on the forum is that the rabbit that was killed had its shen freed and it was eaten afterwords. i would guess the same fate for the little turtle buddy

if memory serves john chang only burns those in the demo by touch. in fact i have the documentary right here - if you watch the jiang vid, you can see that he burns several students without touch. not sure what video you're watchin?

what i read on the forum is that the rabbit that was killed had its shen freed and it was eaten afterwords. i would guess the same fate for the little turtle buddy

That sounds more reasonable. Atleast he freed the rabbits shen first.

Just don't get Smile started he is very compassionate towards all creatures.

Hey Smile,

Can you cut and paste that info here. That is a restricted forum and we cannot view it.

They asked not to copy stuff from the forum. Why don't you join the forum yourself- you will find a lot of interesting info there.

Okay my bad. For some reason I had it in my mind that at 1:55 of the John Chang video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77nD5xmL0kU that their hands weren't touching, but they are. It's still more impressive than the Jiang video. In the first Jiang video he holds a turtle in one hand, then burns them with the shell. I would be more convinved if there was no turtle.

Go back and rewatch the video where he 'burns' the T shirts. It looks like slight of hand and the old magician's misdirection trick. At 17 seconds into the video, the hands meet quickly in fron of him. We see his right hand in a clenched fist quickly slid out of the spectators view to his right side where i suspect he pockets something. Immediately after his hands are then raise as if to say "nothing up my sleeve". Christ this guy even acts like a stage magician as far as I am concerned. The more I watch it, the more convinced I become. Please ask yourself why he reaches out and takes the shirts in both cases and then immediately puts them on the ground. Would be much more interesting if the spectator just set it down in front of him.

Am I alone on thinking this video is a parlor trick?

Just don't get Smile started he is very compassionate towards all creatures.

That's right. Creatures can cultivate just like you Cam. Save the rabits!!!!289847_2793362.gif

They asked not to copy stuff from the forum. Why don't you join the forum yourself- you will find a lot of interesting info there.

Because I get the sense that if you don't tow the party line, that they don't want you there. I also don't particularly care much for secrecy.