Sign in to follow this  
MichelleD

Start your own meditation/spiritual cult

hey this video is so funny... and scary ooooooohhhh.. meditate and empty the mind.... so a cult can fill it with lies to control you

Probably the coolest thing about studying tai chi is how it really empowers the individual by helping them understand their natural processes.

It gives an individual MORE choices, does not remove them. The only things that are removed from this practice is the inhibition of human contact in relationship to natural boundaries.

When someone tries to force something on you in tai chi the result is an exchange of balance. This exchange is usually reflective of something. For instance a wrist grab results in the balanced exchange of hips and the wrist is twisted, convergence of events baby: snap : balance : thought : unbalanced action of mind->body: resolution to balance by body->mind : balance :

The person who attacks must decide to do so; they reveal their weakness before they move; the one who must decide looses, the action on the just path wins everytime. Shiva Dances.

For the most part any tribe or group of people who exchange information outside of the normal boundaries of media or orthodox information could be considered cult or occult; the underbelly of othodoxy is lined with the scales of wars winners, it's your job to discern your spiritual life. Life is precious. There are only so many Arts that cultivate it. Soon technology will replace the psycho-spiritual arts of the past. The fire of the modern tribe lights the eyes with lies. W/ the vision impared many won't unplug in time to not be plugged in permanently.

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

Wavy Gravy can lead me to water and make me drink. I was born in the year of the Horse and I know you rider gonna miss me when I'm gone...

hey this video is so funny... and scary ooooooohhhh.. meditate and empty the mind.... so a cult can fill it with lies to control you

well, if you empty the mind you also empty it of the bs they are putting inside. This is why I have always strong suspicion toward any 'religion', cult, sect, group, tradition who advocates NOT doing meditation.

well, if you empty the mind you also empty it of the bs they are putting inside. This is why I have always strong suspicion toward any 'religion', cult, sect, group, tradition who advocates NOT doing meditation.

hey i'm all for emptying the mind and finding peace and joy...... i just want to have sex and drink and rock and roll tooo..... some of these religous groups are sooo boring... never mind the brain washing, if your having fun, who cares.

btw, where is that guy taking the sheep and what is he going to do with it ;)

hey i'm all for emptying the mind and finding peace and joy...... i just want to have sex and drink and rock and roll tooo.....

Then welcome to taoism

btw, where is that guy taking the sheep and what is he going to do with it ;)

I don't know. Is a picture a friend gave me because I use to have a long beard.

I don't know. Is a picture a friend gave me because I use to have a long beard.

i see..... you have a devious streak don't you cutie ;)

Sign in to follow this