Sign in to follow this  
MatthewQi

Mushroom of Immortality!

So I went back to Peter North's site the other night to see if I could learn what the "secret" ingrediant was (http://www.peternorthssecret.com/).

It said:

Q: What is Peter North's Ultimate Enhancer?

A: It is an extract of an extremely rare Herb (Luchaio Ling Chih), cultivated and produced under a proprietary process developed by one of the world's most recognized and award-winning bio-scientists.

So I did some searching around and it appears that this is Reishi Mushrooms also known as the Mushroom of Immortality. Works at the Shen level, check this out: http://www.viable-herbal.com/singles/herbs/s495.htm

Excerpt:

"In the Taoist tradition, Reishi is said to enhance spiritual receptivity. It was used by monks to calm the spirit and mind. It is also considered a symbol of feminine sexuality. Reishi has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 4,000 years to treat liver disorders, hypertension, arthritis, and other ailments. The Chinese have always regarded the mushroom as having special properties. Mushrooms are regarded as "spirit medicine' because they are believed to nourish the "shen", or spirit. As such, they are considered particularly important in vegetarian diets and regarded as a medicinal food that promotes longevity. Various medicinal mushrooms are used by the Chinese. One of the oldest recorded botanical monograph has claimed that Reishi Mushroom made the body "lighter", which may refer to its ability to reduce cholesterol and blood lipid levels."

So I was wondering if anyone had anything to say about herbal Reishi Mushroom? I started taking it for high BP and Cholesterol... MBANU, you around???

Matt

Most of the red reishi mushrooms you will find on the market have chemicals that are very toxic. The stuff they are talking about in the books are a wild red reishi mushroom kind that people used to gather from nature long time ago.

I did 4 gams of mushrooms saturday.

my body ceased to exist and there was just a sea of energy. it was pretty intense.

eventually a came back into my body. I was enlightened there for a while. the energy was so cool.

pretty cool shit.

Sign in to follow this