Sign in to follow this  
MichelleD

Intro

greetings

i've been practicing tai chi for several years and stumbled onto your forum here. Seems lijke there are some very knowledgable people here and i hope i can learn something new. i have some questions about a video i recently saw showing an acupuncturest in indonesia who uses his chi to pass a strong current and even light up lght bulbs. the video he goes by DJ or dynamo jack. Does anyone on this board know him....?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXwiB12-gp4

Hi!

Sean Denty is the person you want to talk to about your youtube video interests.

Cameron

His name is John Chang, and there was a book written about him titled "the Magus of Java" he's reputed to be very reclusive, and lives in Indonesia.

edit: ah, apparently there's a rather long thread about John Chang already, which I just found. I reconized the video clip, and decided to run my mouth. "Think twice, and then say nothing."

He ZuDao

Edited by He ZuDao

I saw another guy on Youtube do the same thing but after he passed an electrical current through his body. The guy was a TV repairman and would light paper on fire with his fingertips and light lighbulbs. I saw it and immediately thought of the Java guy.

I tried to find it again but cant, sorry.

Sign in to follow this