There are a lot of men out there, who can't attract women. They can't get sex. Some of them are even adult virgins.

Now while it is understandable that being in such a condition will cause extreme mental pain and drive men into extreme emotional distress, and in addition to that they will be viewed as deficient and socially unintelligent by others, the amount of rationalizations they engage in to explain their predicament can be just....hilarious.

These rationalizations are usually in the form of extreme negativity towards women, or rationalizing that they are just ugly men and looks are everything. They obsess about their jawlines, their height, their noses, and of course, having a small chin is the ultimate indication of inferior beta male genes according to them. They also go on and on about how western culture is completely biased against and hell for ugly men.

While I feel bad for the amount of intense stress these men are certainly under due to their situation, I know their rationalizations are ridiculously untrue. Looks don't mean shiat. I know from seeing in real life, a good looking guy with a beta personality has no chance, where if that same guys shows the personality of an alpha male he is in, and vice versa. P in V'gee. DTF. Down to Fuck. Looks mean nothing, and it is very unhealthy for men to worry about their looks.

Looks mean nothing.

I couldn't stop laughing, throughout these entire videos.

omg these guys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukxD5Un3ucM

This one is really good, laughter is very healthy, and it has been a long time since I laughed for 40 minutes straight

Edited by Immortal4life

Yeah, it's an unfortunate world that first guy has talked himself into living in...

• Like 1

Not all men who are negative have trouble getting women.

Some would just rather pay for sex with money, than a relationship with time, and money, and sanity and soul.

We've talked about this before.

If you are an extrovert, then you enjoy being around people. Extroverts recharge their batteries via social interaction.

If you are an introvert, then you feel drained around other people. Introverts recharge their batteries in solitude.

Being around bubbly extroverted women (or men) for extended periods of time is a scary thought indeed, I need to be alone to recharge my batteries.

Having to play the game to get sex is a high price to pay for an introvert, this is something your mind cannot comprehend.

I can switch to extrovert mode to get sex, but it's running on battery backup and not something I can sustain for long periods of time.

Most extroverts cannot comprehend how it feels to be an introvert as this just doesn't compute.

Finding intelligent introverted women on the same wavelength is next to impossible.

There are a lot of men out there, who can't attract women. They can't get sex. Some of them are even adult virgins.

Now while it is understandable that being in such a condition will cause extreme mental pain and drive men into extreme emotional distress, and in addition to that they will be viewed as deficient and socially unintelligent by others, the amount of rationalizations they engage in to explain their predicament can be just....hilarious.

These rationalizations are usually in the form of extreme negativity towards women, or rationalizing that they are just ugly men and looks are everything. They obsess about their jawlines, their height, their noses, and of course, having a small chin is the ultimate indication of inferior beta male genes according to them. They also go on and on about how western culture is completely biased against and hell for ugly men.

While I feel bad for the amount of intense stress these men are certainly under due to their situation, I know their rationalizations are ridiculously untrue. Looks don't mean shiat. I know from seeing in real life, a good looking guy with a beta personality has no chance, where if that same guys shows the personality of an alpha male he is in. P in V'gee. DTF. Down to Fuck. Looks mean nothing, and it is very unhealthy for men to worry about their looks.

Looks mean nothing.

I couldn't stop laughing, throughout these entire videos.

omg these guys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukxD5Un3ucM

This one is really good, laughter is very healthy, and it has been a long time since I laughed for 40 minutes straight

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

You don't need to spend huge amounts of time on a girl to get laid. I heard a statistic that most meet ups on okcupid and pof where sex happens, happen on the first meet up. You might want to try that. Get a reliable system where you can message 50 girls on pof, screen for who's dtf and guarantee a date that night, if you live in a big city. Push it even further, and see if you can skip the bs meeting for drinks and push for a meet up at one of your houses, or a park at night, an alley, anywhere.

Banging prostitutes is just low class to me. How many dicks has a prostitute taken? You are sharing her. It's like one step above being cuckolded. She is cuckolding you, then taking your money. Doesn't make me feel like a bad ass.

It doesn't turn me on to think I'm just her next ride on the cock carousel, which she has been riding for years. How does it pump me up? Show my Alpha status? Without that sex can even get boring. Try banging an overweight girl with big breasts, the novelty wears off after a few times. You want to be the man, to feel good.

If the girls you get are an indication of your social status, banging prostitutes means you have low social status.

Maybe my mind can't comprehend separating sex from social status and success, but this kind of anticipation seen here is what makes me so excited, knowing you can approach a girl, and there's a decent chance you could wind up smashing her is pure rush, like so fun, pumps you up

I've never met a person myself who could get hot women, but feared spending time with them. Girls make me relaxed actually, and I enjoy feminine energy. Never met someone who chose prostitutes and wasn't forced into them. Keep banging newer and hotter girls, all that goes away. People change and an introvert can become an extrovert as his life improves and gets more girls. People are basically the same. Try pof, yeah first date will be nerve wracking, by the 50th you can't imagine how being around women could have ever made you stressed or drained.

Edited by Immortal4life

Immortal4Life,

You miss the point.

I do not have a problem getting laid at all!

It isn't difficult.

It is however DRAINING, to keep up the extrovert facade to make it happen.

It feels morally wrong to roleplay a character you are not in order to obtain sex.

That is something con-men do, and I that is not the sort of person I want to be.

If I could find a female on my wavelength, that I could drop the act with, someone who understood me, and I her, then I would choose her as my life partner and mate.

However I've never heard of a woman like that.

I don't want to play this game anymore, I don't want to roleplay an extrovert to obtain sex, and I've spent years trying to locate a female who was like myself.

So if you feel drained, and you feel it is morally wrong to roleplay to obtain sex........... besides celibacy what options does that leave you?

You don't need to spend huge amounts of time on a girl to get laid. I heard a statistic that most meet ups on okcupid and pof where sex happens, happen on the first meet up. You might want to try that. Get a reliable system where you can message 50 girls on pof, screen for who's dtf and gauruntee a date that night, if you live in a big city.

Banging prostitutes is just low class to me. How many dicks has a prostitute taken? You are sharing her. It's like one step above being cuckolded. She is cuckolding you, then taking your money. Doesn't make me feel like a bad ass.

It doesn't turn me on to think I'm just her next ride on the cock carousel, which she has been riding for years. How does it pump me up? Show my Alpha status? Without that sex can even get boring. Try banging an overweight girl with big breasts, the novelty wears off after a few times. You want to be the man, to feel good.

If the girls you get are an indication of your social status, banging prostitutes means you have low social status.

Maybe my mind can't comprehend separating sex from social status and success, but this kind of anticipation seen here is what makes me so excited, knowing you can approach a girl, and there's a decent chance you could wind up smashing her is pure rush, like so fun, pumps you up

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

I say calling yourself an introvert or extrovert is a self limiting belief. If you go out a lot, and approach a lot, you can find any type of girl. You're not special, I'm not special, we're not a bunch of special fuckers.

Vast majority of people will never understand that I have a shy side too. I always say I'm shy, they always "oh nooo you're not".

As someone becomes more social, and more successful....they change! It stops being a facade. There is an element of fake it till you make it, but as you get better you will indeed experience a deep level identity change. That's not being a con man, it's being the real you, the person hidden deep behind the social conditioning and limiting beliefs. You aren't who you convinced yourself you are. You aren't who society told you that you are.

I'm inherently skeptical that someone can get sex from hot girls, but finds it draining. Maybe it was at one time draining, at first, but that goes away. You change as your life improves.

"low social status."

I am not a socialite, I do not seek political power, I do not wish to control or lead other people, I don't mind driving a 20 year old rust-bucket. I am not here to impress chicks, or to win friends and influence people.

The type of power I seek isn't like that at all.

I want something real I can sink my god **** teeth into, something that matters.

What you don't get is time is valuable, and relationships are like second jobs.

You also don't understand what it's like to be drained by other people, imagine being around negative whiny bitchy people, or hundreds of ADHD screaming children all day.

Some people just don't want to play the game.

You don't need to spend huge amounts of time on a girl to get laid. I heard a statistic that most meet ups on okcupid and pof where sex happens, happen on the first meet up. You might want to try that. Get a reliable system where you can message 50 girls on pof, screen for who's dtf and guarantee a date that night, if you live in a big city. Push it even further, and see if you can skip the bs meeting for drinks and push for a meet up at one of your houses, or a park at night, an alley, anywhere.

I've never met a person myself who could get hot women, but feared spending time with them. Girls make me relaxed actually, and I enjoy feminine energy. Never met someone who chose prostitutes and wasn't forced into them. Keep banging newer and hotter girls, all that goes away. People change and an introvert can become an extrovert as his life improves and gets more girls. People are basically the same. Try pof, yeah first date will be nerve wracking, by the 50th you can't imagine how being around women could have ever made you stressed or drained.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

I am not shy. I put on my extrovert mask to go to work, or out in public in general.

I am not afraid of talking to people.

It is however draining, and not something I care to do for extended periods of time.

I have to recharge my spiritual/psychic batteries and ground out all the stress it induces.

Does this make sense?

I am social, and I play the social game as much as is required to maintain a presence in my community, but if I won the lottery tomorrow don't think I would ever be around people again or speak to another living soul unless it was necessary.

The sex isn't the draining part, it's the effort required to get and maintain it.

You are skeptical because you aren't an introvert, you can't understand what that word means.

I say calling yourself an introvert or extrovert is a self limiting belief. If you go out a lot, and approach a lot, you can find any type of girl. You're not special, I'm not special, we're not a bunch of special fuckers.

Vast majority of people will never understand that I have a shy side too. I always say I'm shy, they always "oh nooo you're not".

As someone becomes more social, and more successful....they change! It stops being a facade. There is an element of fake it till you make it, but as you get better you will indeed experience a deep level identity change. That's not being a con man, it's being the real you, the person hidden deep behind the social conditioning and limiting beliefs. You aren't who you convinced yourself you are. You aren't who society told you that you are.

I'm inherently skeptical that someone can get sex from hot girls, but finds it draining. Maybe it was at one time draining, at first, but that goes away. You change as your life improves.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

P.S. if you are still skeptical I can send you some pics and some facebook chats with the names removed.

I have a few girls who booty call me and keep the contact to a minimum.

Really even that though drains me, I would rather just pay for it so I don't have to maintain contact and talk to people I really don't like.

Another reason why I consider using legal prostitutes a superior alternative is:

1. They are usually tighter than an average girl, quality of sex is superior.

2. They are tested for STDs on a regular basis, it's safer than hooking up with random bar *****.

3. You don't have to worry about them getting pregnant and forcing you to pay for a child you don't want if the condom breaks.

4. You don't have to play BS games to get sex from them, you give them money they provide the service you require

Imagine having to date a car mechanic to get your oil changed... hey baby when you gonna change that oil filter??? Would you really do that to avoid paying a mechanic to do it for you.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

If you really don't give a fuck, why censor your curse words with asterisks? To avoid offending women?

hooking up with random bar *****.

It gets the point across, no one can claim to be offended and whine to a moderator. I'd rather not give anyone an excuse to complain.

If you really don't give a fuck, why censor your curse words with asterisks? To avoid offending women?

http://www.carlkingdom.com/10-myths-about-introverts

Myth #1 – Introverts don’t like to talk.

This is not true. Introverts just don’t talk unless they have something to say. They hate small talk. Get an introvert talking about something they are interested in, and they won’t shut up for days.

Myth #2 – Introverts are shy.

Shyness has nothing to do with being an Introvert. Introverts are not necessarily afraid of people. What they need is a reason to interact. They don’t interact for the sake of interacting. If you want to talk to an Introvert, just start talking. Don’t worry about being polite.

Myth #3 – Introverts are rude.

Introverts often don’t see a reason for beating around the bush with social pleasantries. They want everyone to just be real and honest. Unfortunately, this is not acceptable in most settings, so Introverts can feel a lot of pressure to fit in, which they find exhausting.

Myth #4 – Introverts don’t like people.

On the contrary, Introverts intensely value the few friends they have. They can count their close friends on one hand. If you are lucky enough for an introvert to consider you a friend, you probably have a loyal ally for life. Once you have earned their respect as being a person of substance, you’re in.

Myth #5 – Introverts don’t like to go out in public.

Nonsense. Introverts just don’t like to go out in public FOR AS LONG. They also like to avoid the complications that are involved in public activities. They take in data and experiences very quickly, and as a result, don’t need to be there for long to “get it.” They’re ready to go home, recharge, and process it all. In fact, recharging is absolutely crucial for Introverts.

Myth #6 – Introverts always want to be alone.

Introverts are perfectly comfortable with their own thoughts. They think a lot. They daydream. They like to have problems to work on, puzzles to solve. But they can also get incredibly lonely if they don’t have anyone to share their discoveries with. They crave an authentic and sincere connection with ONE PERSON at a time.

Myth #7 – Introverts are weird.

Introverts are often individualists. They don’t follow the crowd. They’d prefer to be valued for their novel ways of living. They think for themselves and because of that, they often challenge the norm. They don’t make most decisions based on what is popular or trendy.

Myth #8 – Introverts are aloof nerds.

Introverts are people who primarily look inward, paying close attention to their thoughts and emotions. It’s not that they are incapable of paying attention to what is going on around them, it’s just that their inner world is much more stimulating and rewarding to them.

Myth #9 – Introverts don’t know how to relax and have fun.

Introverts typically relax at home or in nature, not in busy public places. Introverts are not thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies. If there is too much talking and noise going on, they shut down. Their brains are too sensitive to the neurotransmitter called Dopamine. Introverts and Extroverts have different dominant neuro-pathways. Just look it up.

Myth #10 – Introverts can fix themselves and become Extroverts.

A world without Introverts would be a world with few scientists, musicians, artists, poets, filmmakers, doctors, mathematicians, writers, and philosophers. That being said, there are still plenty of techniques an Extrovert can learn in order to interact with Introverts. (Yes, I reversed these two terms on purpose to show you how biased our society is.) Introverts cannot “fix themselves” and deserve respect for their natural temperament and contributions to the human race. In fact, one study (Silverman, 1986) showed that the percentage of Introverts increases with IQ.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm pretty introverted myself.

It's awkward if I'm introduced to a crowd of people I don't know. It's not that I have nothing to say, but I don't know how people will react. So I kind of sit back and gauge the group, get to know how everyone is like.

What's funny is that in a group of people I already know, everyone thinks I'm an extrovert :lol: it's just that I've gauged the group and can say shit accordingly.

I also care little for public opinion so I'm not afraid to do silly stuff. Which is kind of funny because people who know me just see a quiet guy not saying anything one moment, then a dude doing something wild and crazy the next, and then they think I'm REALLY insane.

Sigh.