nine tailed fox

whats your zodiac Sign ?

Zodiac Sign  

27 members have voted

1. 1. whats your zodiac Sign ?

• Sagittarius
    • other

Hi guys

i have noticed that most of the people who indulge into occult and spiritual arts are sagittariuns

but i could be wrong

so guys whats your Zodiac Sign and how much is it true for you ?

my sign is sagittarius

Edited by nine tailed fox

My sun sign is Scorpio. Lately though I'm hearing more and more people suggest we not define ourselves by our Zodiac signs alone, as that can be hugely limiting. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. I don't know the ins and outs of astrology, therefore I don't know the degree to which the above is "easier said than done", but it does make sense.

That said, I do seem to generally exhibit traits that are deemed typical to Scorpio's, but to what extent is that a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Edited by T.S

i have noticed that most of the people who indulge into occult and spiritual arts are sagittariuns

but i could be wrong

so guys whats your Zodiac Sign and how much is it true for you ?

my sign is sagittarius

LOL Yes,...there appears to be some validity about Sagittarius, but it is much more complicated than the simple Sun sign. Sagittarius Rules the 9th House,...thus, planets posited there tend to be more philosophically or spiritually orientated. Then, there the Planet that Rules the cusp of the 9th House,...another indicator. In my case, I'm a Virgo, with a stellum of Planets in the 9th.

Many astrologers will say that the Sun only represents about 6% of one's chart. Nevertheless, Sagittarius Sun signs have a characteristically philosophic mind,...mentally and inwardly they range the universe, and believe they are always evolving.

• Like 1

taurus-aries cusp here, extremely interested in occult and semi-successful in the field by my own standards

my boyfriend is a saggitarius and while he is interested, he doesn't understand supernatural things very much (his words not mine)

Mine's a Virgo too, and sorry if I am sounding critical (it's my nature :wacko:), but I found this poll somewhat neglecting. With a title like that, I was expecting all the 12 zodiac signs, as the broad aspect of the horoscope, not some "how many sagitarians are here." Couldn't the poll be about it? If not, the title would suit better as "How many sagitarians use this forum?"

Moreover, you could look at Pisces (I love this zodiac sign :wub: ) and find the same inclination towards spirit and occult, as this sign has a huge potential in "mystic" arts.

The coolest thing, though, is that I used to think that we all had only one sign (the sun one), when we actually have a whole universe of them in our astral map. So, everybody has something -- minor or major influences -- of Sagittarius here, as well as the other signs. ^_^

Libra on the cusp of Scorpio. Not that I believe in this stuff, but I like my sign. Striving for balance, but a bit edgy.

If you want to get your whole read out, ie what planet is in what thingy, go to http://astro-software.com/ put in your birth date and you'll get a pretty detailed report <accurate?> at no charge.

example:

Sun Libra 28.13 Moon Taurus 3.19 Mercury Scorpio 2.08 Venus Virgo 18.23 Mars Leo 21.32 Jupiter Taurus 23.57 R Saturn Aquarius 28.27 R Uranus Virgo 13.17 Neptune Scorpio 16.52 Pluto Virgo 15.29 Lilith Capricorn 1.16 Asc node Gemini 24.21

Continue to our new site!!

Birth Chart
This birth chart shows the positions of the planets of aMichael
The planets in the signs
The position of the planets in the signs of the Zodiac has an influence on the character of the individual and these influences form a large part of the individual psyche.

Sun in Libra
He has a great need to be part of a group. He likes to mix with people and looks for partnerships. He likes and respects justice. He approves of society's values. He is level-headed and assimilates quickly.

Weaknesses: does not think enough, he is frivolous. A dilettante in love. He is easily swayed by group pressure.

Moon in Taurus
Sweetness itself. Convinced of their ideas and strong-willed. He is foresighted and willful. He knows how to trust. He appreciates all the good things in Life. He likes and protects Nature.

Weaknesses: excesses in pleasure, laziness, sensuality, thoughtlessness.

Mercury in Scorpio
Plays on words, argues, criticizes, jokes, is ironical, mocks. He is crafty and always finds a solution to a problem.

Weaknesses: mocks, derides, disputes, constantly picks a quarrel. A really awkward customer.

Venus in Virgo
Gives help to sick and old people. He is very devoted, does not show emotions: he is prudish and never lets himself go, either through fear of ridicule or through fear of not being loved in return as much as he loves. Always suspects the feelings of others. He is therefore sometimes too undemonstrative, so the other (thinking she is not loved) will leave.

Weaknesses: likes to flirt and provoke. He is perfectly in command of his own feelings, which often lack passion or force. His love is never for free but must automatically bring a bonus, be it only an intellectual pleasure.

Mars in Leo
Combative strength. He always realizes his schemes. Can undertake big projects, conclude them successfully and receive the deserved rewards. He likes responsibilities and difficulties above all, and imposes himself forcefully.

Weaknesses: Combative force can lead to violence if he thinks it necessary. He is bold, presumptuous, intrepid: he likes to face danger and can naturally have a few hiccups on the way.

Jupiter in Taurus
He likes the good things in Life and knows how to profit from them. A high liver, but perhaps a little too greedy. He controls and administers his affairs, money well.

Weaknesses: he is a little too obsessed by increasing his material possessions, money. Has too great a desire to possess, to be powerful.

Saturn in Aquarius
Long-term studies and, if family circumstances do not allow this, he will teach himself. He is serious and methodical in work. Likes to visit the elderly and intellectuals, who both enrich his mind.

Weaknesses: bad luck, adversity, problems and disappointed hopes.

<Such things seem close and are intriguing, but from what I've read in psych studies where people are given the wrong forecast they tend to be just as impressed as those who get the right ones.>

later edit: and under vmarco's destiny card system I am:

Ace Of Clubs

14.pngThe Ace Of Clubs is the one of the four special semi-fixed cards. People born on the Ace of Clubs birthdays are the best informed people in their circle of friends. There is nothing much to escape their attention. The Ace of Clubs is a born leader, one who knows better the true reasons behind people actions and willing to share his or her knowledge with others. The Ace of Clubs seeks many channels of expression. Their mental abilities are incredible and so their drive for learning about life. They have an extraordinary vision for all kind of metaphysical studies, either they accept it in themselves or not. The Aces of Clubs have a magnetic charm that drives public to them.

The Ace Of Clubs is a positive thinker, quick, witty and aggressive debater. The best way to learn for them is a good argument. Strong desire for self-expression may start to manifest in their early childhood. For most Ace of Clubs people, mother plays a vital role in creating their strong character and stimulates their quest for finding their own identity. Quick and passionate tempered nature will never stand slow environment, and will cause arguments with teachers, or any people in charge.

The Ace Of Clubs person is born for the professional success. Working with groups of women, or in any area interconnected with beauty and home are the great fields to apply their talents. They are basically people of a large picture. They plan for a long term, and often against anything that limits their horizons. Working as an employee might be a challenge.

<It strokes the ego, so it must be true :) >

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Aries sun

Cancer moon

cancer ascendant

mars in aries

mercury in aries

venus in Taurus

Jupiter in Capricorn

Saturn in pisces

Neptune in Capricorn

pluto in saggitarius

I'm a super Aries, But the cancer ascendant and moon constantly disagrees any of my actions.

Edited by yondaime109
  • Like 1

Moreover, you could look at Pisces (I love this zodiac sign :wub: ) and find the same inclination towards spirit and occult, as this sign has a huge potential in "mystic" arts.

The coolest thing, though, is that I used to think that we all had only one sign (the sun one), when we actually have a whole universe of them in our astral map. So, everybody has something -- minor or major influences -- of Sagittarius here, as well as the other signs. ^_^

Pisces, which Rules the 12th House of "Self Undoing" is surely a spiritual sign,...or one focused on physical undoing as in drug abuse.

But yes,...much info through planetary vibrations. Sun, the nature of our vitality; Moon sign, how we express our emotions; Mercury, our communication style; Venus, how we love; Jupiter, how we expand; etc.

And then there's the transits,...like how can we find a great relationship,...for example, through a cinderella transit.

http://www.jupitersweb.com/magi-astrology-aspects.html

• Like 1

Something that you noticed which isn't true at all.

By the way, where are the other 11 options?

Invalid thread.

Note: for your on information, the most evolved humans (oldest souls) belong to ths signs of Libra, Virgo, Aquarius and Gemini since they lack the animal quality of the others (fish-Pisces, ram-Aries, horse-Sag., crab-Cancer, eagle-Scorpio, lion-Leo, bull-Taurus, goat-Capricorn).

That's an interesting observation. Of course, the final level of Scorpio, the phoenix, could be transitional in your Sign Theory. I do agree, as other's, that "Old Souls" could be divined in birth chart,...probably through the South Lunar Node and how it's aspected.

http://www.amazon.com/Karmic-Astrology-Volume-Moons-Reincarnation/dp/0877282889

Aries sun

Cancer moon

cancer ascendant

mars in aries

mercury in aries

venus in Taurus

Jupiter in Capricorn

Saturn in pisces

Neptune in Capricorn

pluto in saggitarius

I'm a super Aries, But the cancer ascendant and moon constantly disagrees any of my actions.

So,...you mean around March 28, 1996? That make you an 8 of Clubs

http://www.destinycards.org/cards.php?birthday=03%2F28%2F1996

OK. Here's my personaly experience after 46 years living on this planet, having a keen eye and observing people on a daily basis, plus I grew up in a family where my parents were very interested in this and similar issues:

"Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio are the most sensitive star signs and are drawn to the spiritual but they haven't evolved as much as the other four; their wisdom (panna/prajna) is needs more development and this only comes through dedicated spiritual practice over numerous lifetimes. Their main problem is their highly developed "egos" (Leo has this problem as well) and are very rooted in the lower chakras especially Scorpio (sexual desire)."

Keep in mind,...there are 4 levels of Scopio....the scorpian (the stinger), grey lizard (the secretive one), Royal Eagle (the philanthropist), and the Phoenix (who has likely transcended the lower chakras).

Water signs are observed to be sensitive,...but let's say someones Neptune (the higher level of Venus, ruled by Pisces) is well aspected to Mercury,...you may have a highly intuitive person,...but under a Sun sign Aries, may rush off to the next adventure without using such intuition.

My personal experience with astrology is this:

After reading a statement signed by 186 scientists in the September 1975 issue of The Humanist called “Objections to Astrology,” I decided to research the subject. I wanted to acquire a sufficient background to verify astrology’s lack of validity and debunk the beliefs of astrologers. The scientists in The Humanist had said, “The time has come to challenge, directly and forcefully, the pretentious claims of astrological charlatans.” Therefore, during a long Montana winter, I studied the topic and searched for evidence to dispute astrology’s assertions. Instead of unveiling charlatans, however, I emerged from my research with an unexpected appreciation of the simplicity and veracity of astrology. I realized why no one has ever proved astrology wrong.

For anyone to say that the planets around us do not exert forces, albeit subtle, is like saying that the seasons do not affect the clothes that we wear or the foods that we crave. It would be like claiming that our moon has nothing to do with ocean’s tides or that the orbital distribution of electrons within an atom does not influence its nucleus. Viewing astrology only through the blinders of a sciential point of view, instead of through the point of view of what is being observed, is paralogical.

To differentiate my assessment of astrology from a relative perspective, consider Bode’s law. If the earth were one measure from the Sun, then Mars would be 1.5, the asteroid belt 2.5, Jupiter 5, and Saturn 9.5, relationships less in relative distance than the particles within the volumes of many atoms.

The influence that celestial bodies have upon the disposition and character of our bio-electrodynamic form within the invisible energy field of physical life, from my observations, is real, not imaginary. To me, astrology is one way in which our physiological vehicle interacts with the universe, and yet the general populace rejects this profound, observable, integrated rhythm. Just as there is a rhythmic vibration that influences an atom from the electrons moving around it, there are rhythmic vibrations from the planets that influence us.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this