Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Happy Equinox!

It's either today or tomorrow. Here in SC, pretty much all the trees are starting to bud out or breaking their buds altogether and having at it. Can feel it!

It's either today or tomorrow. Here in SC, pretty much all the trees are starting to bud out or breaking their buds altogether and having at it. Can feel it!

Hey, I thought you were in Arizona. Have you moved to the east coast?

I'm from Phoenix originally but have been in Columbia, SC since 97 and before that Athens, GA since 94.

I'm from Phoenix originally but have been in Columbia, SC since 97 and before that Athens, GA since 94.

Look at that. Now I have to revise my whole mental image of you. I saw you out there and the desert staring into the sun, a couple of cacti in the background, etc. Now I'm seeing your surroundings as much more lush, with maybe some mountains in the background. Hell, even your clothes are different.

Well, nice to have you on the east coast anyway.

Happy Spring. I am far up north in Mass. There is plenty of snow and ice everywhere you go. However, the birds know what it is. Last weekend, the red wing black bird returned to the marsh. And, this weekend two ravens flew by. The wind storm this past weekend was so fierce, it blew a bird's nest apart and one of the eggs crashed on my balcony. I was shocked to figure out what it is. Life is quick. This little creature never made it to hatching. Scrambled morning dove. Gosh that woke me up.

Here's the official Yoda pad and bling video on Degoba... more trees than you'll see in the desert:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jvujTMUJeo

*in thick southern accent* "You talk funny... you aint from roun here are ya."

I lived in Myrtle Beach for a couple years so I know what the inland folks are like.

Happy Spring!!

Anyone ever try to stand an egg on its' end? Does it only work at 12:00 AM as depicted on West Wing? Who knows this?

Snow still here too in central NJ. I'm needing some warmth to get stuff done!-

Enjoy them changes!

Sign in to follow this