Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

New Omega Inst. Catalog OUT and DAVID DEIDA

For yall information, the 2007 Omega catalog is out - order a free copy at eomega.com to see who the leading spiritual gurus in America are today? Most definetly! Good times...I am studying the thing...

Most interesting, David Deida charges like $2,700 (not including the room and board) for a WEEK course!? He admits 40 students through an application process. Thus, he is making close to 100 G's in one week. Talk about spiritual materialism?

Deida is a mint!

What do yall thing of this cat anyways?

I like his teachings.

What a price!? Eh?

Sean and I are doing the Adyashanti retreat there this summer. Looks like an outstanding place with an amazing list of teachers.

IT IS a dope place, I took a Kwan Sai Hung course there and met with Roger Jahnke once.

Its only 2 hours from me so I'll def have to come out when you dudes are at Adyashanti! Or maybe not since its no talking aloud at that retreat ( :) )

But yeah the place is awesome.... I am inclined to do the Thai massage workshops or a Roger Jahnke one, mark Whitwell, Paulie Zink, one of TWO Tibetan vajra YOGA workshops or both, oand.or Sheng Zhen. There is a special evening night for free too...

Details Cam, When, where, how long and how many dinars?

Michael

End of July, 5 day silent retreat. From what I understand it's totally booked now.

Sign in to follow this